Role of base strength, cluster structure and charge in sulfuric-acid-driven particle formation
Nanna Myllys et al.
Total article views: 1,129 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,160 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,154 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 827 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 823 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 333 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 331 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Global optimization of chemical cluster structures: Methods, applications, and challenges J. Zhang & V. Glezakou 10.1002/qua.26553
- Clusteromics I: Principles, Protocols, and Applications to Sulfuric Acid–Base Cluster Formation J. Elm 10.1021/acsomega.1c00306
- Formation and growth of sub-3 nm particles in megacities: impact of background aerosols C. Deng et al. 10.1039/D0FD00083C
- Sulfuric acid–amine nucleation in urban Beijing R. Cai et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2457-2021
- Ab initio metadynamics calculations of dimethylamine for probing pKb variations in bulk vs. surface environments S. Biswas et al. 10.1039/D0CP03832F
- Determinant Factor for Thermodynamic Stability of Sulfuric Acid–Amine Complexes J. Han et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c07908
- Establishing the structural motifs present in small ammonium and aminium bisulfate clusters of relevance to atmospheric new particle formation J. Kreinbihl et al. 10.1063/5.0015094
- Hydration motifs of ammonium bisulfate clusters show complex temperature dependence J. Kreinbihl et al. 10.1063/5.0037965
- Water-Mediated Peptide Bond Formation in the Gas Phase: A Model Prebiotic Reaction A. Gale et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c02906
- Hydration of Atmospheric Molecular Clusters III: Procedure for Efficient Free Energy Surface Exploration of Large Hydrated Clusters F. Rasmussen et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c02932
- Enhancing Potential of Trimethylamine Oxide on Atmospheric Particle Formation N. Myllys et al. 10.3390/atmos11010035
- A molecular-scale study on the role of methanesulfinic acid in marine new particle formation A. Ning et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117378
- An indicator for sulfuric acid-amine nucleation in atmospheric environments R. Cai et al. 10.1080/02786826.2021.1922598
- Modeling the formation and growth of atmospheric molecular clusters: A review J. Elm et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105621
- Atmospheric clusters to nanoparticles: Recent progress and challenges in closing the gap in chemical composition J. Smith et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105733
- Impacts of coagulation on the appearance time method for new particle growth rate evaluation and their corrections R. Cai et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2287-2021
- Assessment of the DLPNO Binding Energies of Strongly Noncovalent Bonded Atmospheric Molecular Clusters G. Schmitz & J. Elm 10.1021/acsomega.0c00436
Latest update: 09 May 2021