Articles | Volume 19, issue 14
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Consistency and representativeness of integrated water vapour from ground-based GPS observations and ERA-Interim reanalysis
Total article views: 1,774 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,774 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,657 with geography defined and 117 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,270 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,218 with geography defined and 52 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 504 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 439 with geography defined and 65 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluation and Calibration of MODIS Near-Infrared Precipitable Water Vapor over China Using GNSS Observations and ERA-5 Reanalysis Dataset D. Zhu et al. 10.3390/rs13142761
- The impact of GPS and high-resolution radiosonde nudging on the simulation of heavy precipitation during HyMeX IOP6 A. Caldas-Alvarez et al. 10.5194/wcd-2-561-2021
- Trends of atmospheric water vapour in Switzerland from ground-based radiometry, FTIR and GNSS data L. Bernet et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11223-2020
- Densification of the Ground-Based GNSS Observation Network in the Southwest Indian Ocean: Current Status, Perspectives, and Examples of Applications in Meteorology and Geodesy O. Bousquet et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.566105
- Towards operational multi-GNSS tropospheric products at GFZ Potsdam K. Wilgan et al. 10.5194/amt-15-21-2022
- Neural Network-Based Models for Estimating Weighted Mean Temperature in China and Adjacent Areas F. Long et al. 10.3390/atmos12020169
- Global Spatiotemporal Variability of Integrated Water Vapor Derived from GPS, GOME/SCIAMACHY and ERA-Interim: Annual Cycle, Frequency Distribution and Linear Trends R. Van Malderen et al. 10.3390/rs14041050
- Evaluation of Precipitable Water Vapor from Five Reanalysis Products with Ground-Based GNSS Observations S. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs12111817
- Feasibility of ERA5 integrated water vapor trends for climate change analysis in continental Europe: An evaluation with GPS (1994–2019) by considering statistical significance P. Yuan et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112416
- Integrated water vapour observations in the Caribbean arc from a network of ground-based GNSS receivers during EUREC<sup>4</sup>A O. Bock et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2407-2021
- IWV retrieval from ground GNSS receivers during NAWDEX P. Bosser & O. Bock 10.5194/adgeo-55-13-2021
- Sensitivity of Change-Point Detection and Trend Estimates to GNSS IWV Time Series Properties K. Nguyen et al. 10.3390/atmos12091102
- Homogenizing GPS Integrated Water Vapor Time Series: Benchmarking Break Detection Methods on Synthetic Data Sets R. Van Malderen et al. 10.1029/2020EA001121
- A New Adaptive Absolute Method for Homogenizing GNSS‐Derived Precipitable Water Vapor Time Series D. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2021EA001716
- Evaluation of Hourly PWV Products Derived From ERA5 and MERRA‐2 Over the Tibetan Plateau Using Ground‐Based GNSS Observations by Two Enhanced Models L. Huang et al. 10.1029/2020EA001516
- An analysis of multisource tropospheric hydrostatic delays and their implications for GPS/GLONASS PPP-based zenith tropospheric delay and height estimations H. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s00190-021-01535-3
- Review on the Role of GNSS Meteorology in Monitoring Water Vapor for Atmospheric Physics J. Vaquero-Martínez & M. Antón 10.3390/rs13122287
- Evaluating errors due to unresolved scales in convection‐permitting numerical weather prediction J. Waller et al. 10.1002/qj.4043
- Implementation of Ready-Made Hydrostatic Delay Products for Timely GPS Precipitable Water Vapor Retrieval Over Complex Topography: A Case Study in the Tibetan Plateau H. Zhang et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2021.3111910
- On the information content in linear horizontal delay gradients estimated from space geodesy observations G. Elgered et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3805-2019
Latest update: 31 Mar 2023