Articles | Volume 19, issue 14
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Influence of Arctic stratospheric ozone on surface climate in CCMI models
Total article views: 2,685 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,685 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,587 with geography defined and 98 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,844 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,789 with geography defined and 55 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 841 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 798 with geography defined and 43 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Surface ocean current variations in the North Pacific related to Arctic stratospheric ozone T. Wang et al. 10.1007/s00382-022-06271-8
- Influence of the El Niño–Southern Oscillation on entry stratospheric water vapor in coupled chemistry–ocean CCMI and CMIP6 models C. Garfinkel et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3725-2021
- Springtime arctic ozone depletion forces northern hemisphere climate anomalies M. Friedel et al. 10.1038/s41561-022-00974-7
- High‐Latitude Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering Can Be More Effective if Injection Is Limited to Spring W. Lee et al. 10.1029/2021GL092696
- Influence of Wintertime Polar Vortex Variation on the Climate over the North Pacific during Late Winter and Spring K. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos10110670
- Prediction of Northern Hemisphere Regional Sea Ice Extent and Snow Depth Using Stratospheric Ozone Information K. Stone et al. 10.1029/2019JD031770
- The Strong Stratospheric Polar Vortex in March 2020 in Sub‐Seasonal to Seasonal Models: Implications for Empirical Prediction of the Low Arctic Total Ozone Extreme J. Rao & C. Garfinkel 10.1029/2020JD034190
- Long-range prediction and the stratosphere A. Scaife et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2601-2022
- Impact of the initial stratospheric polar vortex state on East Asian spring rainfall prediction in seasonal forecast models J. Rao et al. 10.1007/s00382-022-06551-3
- The Influence of Zonally Asymmetric Stratospheric Ozone Changes on the Arctic Polar Vortex Shift J. Zhang et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0647.1
- Arctic Ozone Loss in March 2020 and its Seasonal Prediction in CFSv2: A Comparative Study With the 1997 and 2011 Cases J. Rao & C. Garfinkel 10.1029/2020JD033524
- Dynamical mechanisms for the recent ozone depletion in the Arctic stratosphere linked to North Pacific sea surface temperatures D. Hu et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-06026-x
- Combined Modes of the Northern Stratosphere, Tropical Oceans, and East Asian Spring Rainfall: A Novel Method to Improve Seasonal Forecasts of Precipitation J. Rao et al. 10.1029/2022GL101360
Latest update: 03 Dec 2023