Enhanced ice nucleation activity of coal fly ash aerosol particles initiated by ice-filled pores
Nsikanabasi Silas Umo et al.
Total article views: 1,263 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,108 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,102 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 752 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 746 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 356 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 356 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A Major Combustion Aerosol Event Had a Negligible Impact on the Atmospheric Ice‐Nucleating Particle Population M. Adams et al. 10.1029/2020JD032938
- The role of contact angle and pore width on pore condensation and freezing R. David et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9419-2020
- Large Variations in Hygroscopic Properties of Unconventional Mineral Dust C. Peng et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00219
- Laboratory study of the heterogeneous ice nucleation on black-carbon-containing aerosol L. Nichman et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12175-2019
- Cloud Activation via Formation of Water and Ice on Various Types of Porous Aerosol Particles E. Jantsch & T. Koop 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00330
- Global Radiative Impacts of Mineral Dust Perturbations Through Stratiform Clouds Z. McGraw et al. 10.1029/2019JD031807
- Studying the Bulk and Contour Ice Nucleation of Water Droplets via Quartz Crystal Microbalances K. Esmeryan & N. Stoimenov 10.3390/mi12040463
- Technical note: Fundamental aspects of ice nucleation via pore condensation and freezing including Laplace pressure and growth into macroscopic ice C. Marcolli 10.5194/acp-20-3209-2020
- Soot PCF: pore condensation and freezing framework for soot aggregates C. Marcolli et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7791-2021
- Enhanced Ice Nucleation and Growth by Porous Composite of RGO and Hydrophilic Silica Nanoparticles H. Liang et al. 10.1021/acs.jpcc.9b09749
- Designing Anti‐Icing Surfaces by Controlling Ice Formation X. Zhou et al. 10.1002/admi.202100327
- Ice Nucleation Activities of Carbon-Bearing Materials in Deposition Mode: From Graphite to Airplane Soot Surrogates R. Ikhenazene et al. 10.1021/acs.jpcc.9b08715
- Atomic Steps Induce the Aligned Growth of Ice Crystals on Graphite Surfaces Z. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.nanolett.0c03132
- The Influence of Chemical and Mineral Compositions on the Parameterization of Immersion Freezing by Volcanic Ash Particles N. Umo et al. 10.1029/2020JD033356
- The Role of Cloud Processing for the Ice Nucleating Ability of Organic Aerosol and Coal Fly Ash Particles K. Kilchhofer et al. 10.1029/2020JD033338
- Phase Transitions of Ice in Aqueous Salt Solutions within Nanometer-Sized Pores E. Jantsch et al. 10.1021/acs.jpcc.9b06527
- Aging of atmospheric aerosols and the role of iron in catalyzing brown carbon formation H. Al-Abadleh 10.1039/D1EA00038A
Latest update: 19 Sep 2021