Variability of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and their oxidative derivatives in wintertime Beijing, China
Atallah Elzein et al.
Total article views: 1,669 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,431 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,420 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,033 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,024 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 398 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 396 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Separation and Tracing of Anthropogenic Magnetite Nanoparticles in the Urban Atmosphere Q. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01841
- Observed Daily Profiles of Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons and Quinones in the Gas and PM1 Phases: Sources and Secondary Production in a Metropolitan Area of Mexico V. Ojeda-Castillo et al. 10.3390/su11226345
- A comparison of PM<sub>2.5</sub>-bound polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in summer Beijing (China) and Delhi (India) A. Elzein et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14303-2020
- Characteristics of Black Carbon Particle-Bound Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Two Sites of Nanjing and Shanghai, China S. Cui et al. 10.3390/atmos11020202
- Differences in the composition of organic aerosols between winter and summer in Beijing: a study by direct-infusion ultrahigh-resolution mass spectrometry S. Steimer et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13303-2020
- Atmospheric conditions and composition that influence PM<sub>2.5</sub> oxidative potential in Beijing, China S. Campbell et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5549-2021
- Comprehensive organic emission profiles, secondary organic aerosol production potential, and OH reactivity of domestic fuel combustion in Delhi, India G. Stewart et al. 10.1039/D0EA00009D
- A review on analysis methods, source identification, and cancer risk evaluation of atmospheric polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons L. Famiyeh et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147741
- Urban organic aerosol composition in eastern China differs from north to south: molecular insight from a liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry (Orbitrap) study K. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9089-2021
- PM2.5-bound polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and nitro-polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons inside and outside a primary school classroom in Beijing: Concentration, composition, and inhalation cancer risk L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135840
- Atmospheric oxidation of gaseous anthracene and phenanthrene initiated by OH radicals M. Zeng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117587
- Study on chemical components and sources of PM2.5 during heavy air pollution periods at a suburban site in Beijing of China Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.03.006
- Insights into sources and occurrence of oxy- and nitro-PAHs in the alberta oil sands region using a network of passive air samplers T. Vasiljevic et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117513
- What is necessary for next‐generation atmospheric environmental standards? Recent research trends for PM 2.5 ‐bound polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and their derivatives A. Toriba & K. Hayakawa 10.1002/bmc.5038
- Introduction to the special issue “In-depth study of air pollution sources and processes within Beijing and its surrounding region (APHH-Beijing)” Z. Shi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7519-2019
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021