Organic aerosol source apportionment in Zurich using an extractive electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometer (EESI-TOF-MS) – Part 2: Biomass burning influences in winter
Lu Qi et al.
Total article views: 2,267 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,963 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,950 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,478 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,469 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 485 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 481 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Organic aerosol source apportionment in Zurich using an extractive electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometer (EESI-TOF-MS) – Part 1: Biogenic influences and day–night chemistry in summer G. Stefenelli et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14825-2019
- Atmospheric OH Oxidation Chemistry of Particulate Liquid Crystal Monomers: An Emerging Persistent Organic Pollutant in Air Q. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00447
- A new method for long-term source apportionment with time-dependent factor profiles and uncertainty assessment using SoFi Pro: application to 1 year of organic aerosol data F. Canonaco et al. 10.5194/amt-14-923-2021
- Chemical characterization of secondary organic aerosol at a rural site in the southeastern US: insights from simultaneous high-resolution time-of-flight aerosol mass spectrometer (HR-ToF-AMS) and FIGAERO chemical ionization mass spectrometer (CIMS) measurements Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8421-2020
- Online Aerosol Chemical Characterization by Extractive Electrospray Ionization–Ultrahigh-Resolution Mass Spectrometry (EESI-Orbitrap) C. Lee et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b07090
- Real‐time organic aerosol chemical speciation in the indoor environment using extractive electrospray ionization mass spectrometry W. Brown et al. 10.1111/ina.12721
- Characteristics and seasonal variations of high-molecular-weight oligomers in urban haze aerosols S. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141209
- Evaluation of the chemical composition of gas- and particle-phase products of aromatic oxidation A. Mehra et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9783-2020
- Experimental Study of OH-Initiated Heterogeneous Oxidation of Organophosphate Flame Retardants: Kinetics, Mechanism, and Toxicity Q. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05327
- Real-Time Detection of Aerosol Metals Using Online Extractive Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry S. Giannoukos et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.9b04480
- Organic aerosol volatility and viscosity in the North China Plain: contrast between summer and winter W. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5463-2021
- Airborne extractive electrospray mass spectrometry measurements of the chemical composition of organic aerosol D. Pagonis et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1545-2021
- Comparison of five methodologies to apportion organic aerosol sources during a PM pollution event D. Srivastava et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143168
- Using highly time-resolved online mass spectrometry to examine biogenic and anthropogenic contributions to organic aerosol in Beijing A. Mehra et al. 10.1039/D0FD00080A
- Chemical characterization of oxygenated organic compounds in the gas phase and particle phase using iodide CIMS with FIGAERO in urban air C. Ye et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8455-2021
- The atmospheric chemistry of indoor environments J. Abbatt & C. Wang 10.1039/C9EM00386J
- A 1-year characterization of organic aerosol composition and sources using an extractive electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometer (EESI-TOF) L. Qi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7875-2020
- Influence of biomass burning vapor wall loss correction on modeling organic aerosols in Europe by CAMx v6.50 J. Jiang et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1681-2021
- Seasonal characteristics of organic aerosol chemical composition and volatility in Stuttgart, Germany W. Huang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11687-2019
- Sources of organic aerosols in Europe: a modeling study using CAMx with modified volatility basis set scheme J. Jiang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15247-2019
- An extractive electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometer (EESI-TOF) for online measurement of atmospheric aerosol particles F. Lopez-Hilfiker et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4867-2019
Latest update: 23 Jun 2021