13 Jun 2019
Research article | 13 Jun 2019
Chemical characterization and sources of submicron aerosols in the northeastern Qinghai–Tibet Plateau: insights from high-resolution mass spectrometry
Xinghua Zhang et al.
Total article views: 1,757 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,594 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,585 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,197 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,188 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 397 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 397 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric Brown Carbon on the Tibetan Plateau: Regional Differences in Chemical Composition and Light Absorption Properties J. Xu et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.2c00016
- Seasonal variations in the highly time-resolved aerosol composition, sources and chemical processes of background submicron particles in the North China Plain J. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4521-2021
- Unexpected High Absorption of Atmospheric Aerosols Over a Western Tibetan Plateau Site in Summer L. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033286
- Chemical characterization of submicron particulate matter (PM1) emitted by burning highland barley in the northeastern part of the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117351
- Chemical characterization and sources of submicron aerosols in Lhasa on the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau: Insights from high-resolution mass spectrometry W. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152866
- A review of aerosol chemistry in Asia: insights from aerosol mass spectrometer measurements W. Zhou et al. 10.1039/D0EM00212G
- Enhancement in Particulate Organic Nitrogen and Light Absorption of Humic-Like Substances over Tibetan Plateau Due to Long-Range Transported Biomass Burning Emissions Y. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06152
- Regional Differences in the Light Absorption Properties of Fine Particulate Matter Over the Tibetan Plateau: Insights From HR‐ToF‐AMS and Aethalometer Measurements X. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2021JD035562
- Characteristics of PM2.5 pollution in Beijing after the improvement of air quality X. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.06.004
- Characteristics, sources and evolution processes of atmospheric organic aerosols at a roadside site in Hong Kong D. Yao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118298
- Characterization and source identification of submicron aerosol during serious haze pollution periods in Beijing P. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.04.005
- Carbonaceous Aerosols over Lachung in the Eastern Himalayas: Primary Sources and Secondary Formation of Organic Aerosols in a Remote High-Altitude Environment B. Arun et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00190
- Regional Differences of Chemical Composition and Optical Properties of Aerosols in the Tibetan Plateau J. Xu et al. 10.1029/2019JD031226
Latest update: 30 Jun 2022