Revisiting properties and concentrations of ice-nucleating particles in the sea surface microlayer and bulk seawater in the Canadian Arctic during summer
Victoria E. Irish et al.
Total article views: 1,715 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,550 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,538 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 916 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 905 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 634 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 633 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Opinion: Cloud-phase climate feedback and the importance of ice-nucleating particles B. Murray et al. 10.5194/acp-21-665-2021
- A two-component parameterization of marine ice-nucleating particles based on seawater biology and sea spray aerosol measurements in the Mediterranean Sea J. Trueblood et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4659-2021
- The ice-nucleating activity of Arctic sea surface microlayer samples and marine algal cultures L. Ickes et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11089-2020
- Ice Nucleating Activity and Residual Particle Morphology of Bulk Seawater and Sea Surface Microlayer P. Roy et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00175
- Characterization of aerosol particles at Cabo Verde close to sea level and at the cloud level – Part 2: Ice-nucleating particles in air, cloud and seawater X. Gong et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1451-2020
- Influence of Arctic Microlayers and Algal Cultures on Sea Spray Hygroscopicity and the Possible Implications for Mixed‐Phase Clouds S. Christiansen et al. 10.1029/2020JD032808
- The Ocean’s Elevator: Evolution of the Air–Seawater Interface during a Small-Scale Algal Bloom M. Rogers et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00239
- Photomineralization mechanism changes the ability of dissolved organic matter to activate cloud droplets and to nucleate ice crystals N. Borduas-Dedekind et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12397-2019
- Macromolecular fungal ice nuclei in <i>Fusarium</i>: effects of physical and chemical processing A. Kunert et al. 10.5194/bg-16-4647-2019
- Ice Nucleating Particles Carried From Below a Phytoplankton Bloom to the Arctic Atmosphere J. Creamean et al. 10.1029/2019GL083039
- Heterogeneous ice nucleation ability of aerosol particles generated from Arctic sea surface microlayer and surface seawater samples at cirrus temperatures R. Wagner et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13903-2021
- Glucose as a Potential Chemical Marker for Ice Nucleating Activity in Arctic Seawater and Melt Pond Samples S. Zeppenfeld et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01469
- Ice Nucleation by Marine Aerosols Over the North Atlantic Ocean in Late Spring E. Wilbourn et al. 10.1029/2019JD030913
- Role of Sea Surface Microlayer Properties in Cloud Formation B. Hendrickson et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.596225
- Ice nucleation by viruses and their potential for cloud glaciation M. Adams et al. 10.5194/bg-18-4431-2021
- Overview of biological ice nucleating particles in the atmosphere S. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106197
- Evaluating the potential for Haloarchaea to serve as ice nucleating particles J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/bg-18-3751-2021
- Terrestrial or marine – indications towards the origin of ice-nucleating particles during melt season in the European Arctic up to 83.7° N M. Hartmann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11613-2021
- Thawing permafrost: an overlooked source of seeds for Arctic cloud formation J. Creamean et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab87d3
- Concentrations and properties of ice nucleating substances in exudates from Antarctic sea-ice diatoms Y. Xi et al. 10.1039/D0EM00398K
- Enhanced Ice Nucleation of Simulated Sea Salt Particles with the Addition of Anthropogenic Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances M. Wolf et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00138
- Ice nucleation by particles containing long-chain fatty acids of relevance to freezing by sea spray aerosols P. DeMott et al. 10.1039/C8EM00386F
- Overview paper: New insights into aerosol and climate in the Arctic J. Abbatt et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2527-2019
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021