2005–2017 ozone trends and potential benefits of local measures as deduced from air quality measurements in the north of the Barcelona metropolitan area
Total article views: 2,511 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,511 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,274 with geography defined and 237 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,997 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,869 with geography defined and 128 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 514 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 405 with geography defined and 109 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Yield and economic losses in maize caused by ambient ozone in the North China Plain (2014–2017) Z. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137958
- Spatiotemporal variations of tropospheric ozone in Spain (2008–2019) J. Massagué et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2023.107961
- Tropospheric Ozone Variability Over Hong Kong Based on Recent 20 years (2000–2019) Ozonesonde Observation Z. Liao et al. 10.1029/2020JD033054
- Analysis of two heat wave driven ozone episodes in Barcelona and surrounding region: Meteorological and photochemical modeling C. Jaén et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118037
- Contrasting 2008-2019 Trends in Tropospheric Ozone in Spain J. Massagué et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4103368
- Understanding the local and remote source contributions to ambient O3 during a pollution episode using a combination of experimental approaches in the Guadalquivir valley, southern Spain M. in 't Veld et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144579
- 2005–2018 trends in ozone peak concentrations and spatial contributions in the Guadalquivir Valley, southern Spain J. Massagué et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118385
- Machine learning model to predict vehicle electrification impacts on urban air quality and related human health effects V. Calatayud et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2023.115835
- Rethinking the role of transport and photochemistry in regional ozone pollution: insights from ozone concentration and mass budgets K. Qu et al. 10.5194/acp-23-7653-2023
- Trends in primary and secondary particle number concentrations in urban and regional environments in NE Spain C. Carnerero et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117982
- A take-home message from COVID-19 on urban air pollution reduction through mobility limitations and teleworking A. Badia et al. 10.1038/s42949-021-00037-7
- Increase in secondary organic aerosol in an urban environment M. Via et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8323-2021
- Understanding temporal and spatial changes of O3 or NO2 concentrations combining multivariate data analysis methods and air quality transport models S. Platikanov et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150923
- Analysis of summer O<sub>3</sub> in the Madrid air basin with the LOTOS-EUROS chemical transport model M. Escudero et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14211-2019
- Lessons from the COVID-19 air pollution decrease in Spain: Now what? X. Querol et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146380
- Migratory analysis of PM10 and O3 pollutants between urban and rural areas using functional data: EVIDENCE from Catalonia A. Betancourt et al. 10.1007/s11869-022-01217-9
- Identification of decadal trends and associated causes for organic and elemental carbon in PM2.5 at Canadian urban sites H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.107031
- Analysis of Ozone Vertical Profiles over Wuyishan Region during Spring 2022 and Their Correlations with Meteorological Factors T. Zhu et al. 10.3390/atmos13091505
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023