Articles | Volume 19, issue 10
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Implication of strongly increased atmospheric methane concentrations for chemistry–climate connections
Total article views: 3,426 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,426 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,197 with geography defined and 229 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,749 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,667 with geography defined and 82 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 677 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 530 with geography defined and 147 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Methane Emissions in a Chemistry‐Climate Model: Feedbacks and Climate Response I. Heimann et al. 10.1029/2019MS002019
- Apportionment of the Pre‐Industrial to Present‐Day Climate Forcing by Methane Using UKESM1: The Role of the Cloud Radiative Effect F. O’Connor et al. 10.1029/2022MS002991
- Methane chemistry in a nutshell – the new submodels CH4 (v1.0) and TRSYNC (v1.0) in MESSy (v2.54.0) F. Winterstein & P. Jöckel 10.5194/gmd-14-661-2021
- Early Eocene low orography and high methane enhance Arctic warming via polar stratospheric clouds D. Dutta et al. 10.1038/s41561-023-01298-w
- Impact of interannual and multidecadal trends on methane-climate feedbacks and sensitivity C. Cheng & S. Redfern 10.1038/s41467-022-31345-w
- How necessary and feasible are reductions of methane emissions from livestock to support stringent temperature goals? A. Reisinger et al. 10.1098/rsta.2020.0452
- Retrieving Atmospheric Gas Profiles Using FY-3E/HIRAS-II Infrared Hyperspectral Data by Neural Network Approach H. Li et al. 10.3390/rs15112931
- Environmental effects of stratospheric ozone depletion, UV radiation, and interactions with climate change: UNEP Environmental Effects Assessment Panel, Update 2020 R. Neale et al. 10.1007/s43630-020-00001-x
- Using greenhouse gases in the synthesis gas production processes: Thermodynamic conditions J. Szczygieł et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2022.116463
- Determination of Household Green Waste Fractions to Methane and its Economic Value E. Joelianto & H. Edyson 10.1088/1757-899X/1096/1/012136
- Coastal Forest Seawater Exposure Increases Stem Methane Concentration M. Norwood et al. 10.1029/2020JG005915
- Impact of the eruption of Mt Pinatubo on the chemical composition of the stratosphere M. Kilian et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11697-2020
- The response of the North Pacific jet and stratosphere-to-troposphere transport of ozone over western North America to RCP8.5 climate forcing D. Elsbury et al. 10.5194/acp-23-5101-2023
- Slow feedbacks resulting from strongly enhanced atmospheric methane mixing ratios in a chemistry–climate model with mixed-layer ocean L. Stecher et al. 10.5194/acp-21-731-2021
- Assessment of pre-industrial to present-day anthropogenic climate forcing in UKESM1 F. O'Connor et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1211-2021
- Analysis of recent lower-stratospheric ozone trends in chemistry climate models S. Dietmüller et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6811-2021
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023