Vertical observations of the atmospheric boundary layer structure over Beijing urban area during air pollution episodes
Linlin Wang et al.
Total article views: 1,899 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,707 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,681 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,266 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,249 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 441 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 432 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Chemical characteristics and source apportionment of PM2.5 using PMF modelling coupled with 1-hr resolution online air pollutant dataset for Linfen, China Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114532
- Using a coupled large-eddy simulation–aerosol radiation model to investigate urban haze: sensitivity to aerosol loading and meteorological conditions J. Slater et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11893-2020
- Haze pollution under a high atmospheric oxidization capacity in summer in Beijing: insights into formation mechanism of atmospheric physicochemical processes D. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4575-2020
- Elucidating roles of near-surface vertical layer structure in different stages of PM2.5 pollution episodes over urban Beijing during 2004–2016 S. Fan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118157
- Vertically increased NO3 radical in the nocturnal boundary layer Y. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142969
- Long-term variations of aerosol optical properties over Wuhan with polarization lidar Z. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118508
- Characteristics of Winter Haze Pollution in the Fenwei Plain and the Possible Influence of EU During 1984–2017 Z. Zhao et al. 10.1029/2020EA001134
- Impacts of PBL schemes on PM2.5 simulation and their responses to aerosol-radiation feedback in GRAPES_CUACE model during severe haze episodes in Jing-Jin-Ji, China Y. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105268
- Developing of Low-Cost Air Pollution Sensor—Measurements with the Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Poland S. Pochwała et al. 10.3390/s20123582
- Diurnal Evolution of the Wintertime Boundary Layer in Urban Beijing, China: Insights from Doppler Lidar and a 325-m Meteorological Tower Y. Yang et al. 10.3390/rs12233935
- Effects of Mesoscale Surface Heterogeneity on the Afternoon and Early Evening Transition of the Atmospheric Boundary Layer S. Kang 10.1007/s10546-019-00493-w
- Elevated 3D structures of PM<sub>2.5</sub> and impact of complex terrain-forcing circulations on heavy haze pollution over Sichuan Basin, China Z. Shu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9253-2021
- PM2.5 forecasting in Coyhaique, the most polluted city in the Americas P. Perez et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2020.100608
- The role of the planetary boundary layer parameterization schemes on the meteorological and aerosol pollution simulations: A review W. Jia & X. Zhang 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104890
- Lidar vertical observation network and data assimilation reveal key processes driving the 3-D dynamic evolution of PM<sub>2.5</sub> concentrations over the North China Plain Y. Xiang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7023-2021
- Vertical Gradient Variations in Radiation Budget and Heat Fluxes in the Urban Boundary Layer: A Comparison Study Between Polluted and Clean Air Episodes in Beijing During Winter L. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020JD032478
- Using a coupled LES aerosol–radiation model to investigate the importance of aerosol–boundary layer feedback in a Beijing haze episode J. Slater et al. 10.1039/D0FD00085J
- Simulating PM2.5 removal in an urban ecosystem based on the social-ecological model framework X. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.ecoser.2020.101234
- The impacts of the atmospheric boundary layer on regional haze in North China Q. Li et al. 10.1038/s41612-021-00165-y
- Development of a coupled aerosol lidar data quality assurance and control scheme with Monte Carlo analysis and bilateral filtering H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138844
- Characteristics and similarity relations of turbulence dispersion parameters under heavy haze conditions L. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.11.014
- PM 2.5 Pollution Modulates Wintertime Urban Heat Island Intensity in the Beijing‐Tianjin‐Hebei Megalopolis, China Y. Yang et al. 10.1029/2019GL084288
- Vertical distribution of PM2.5 and interactions with the atmospheric boundary layer during the development stage of a heavy haze pollution event C. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135329
- Impact of Physics Parameterizations on High-Resolution Air Quality Simulations over the Paris Region L. Jiang et al. 10.3390/atmos11060618
- Vertical observations of the atmospheric boundary layer structure over Beijing urban area during air pollution episodes L. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6949-2019
Latest update: 01 Aug 2021