Anthropogenic aerosol forcing – insights from multiple estimates from aerosol-climate models with reduced complexity
Stephanie Fiedler et al.
Total article views: 2,150 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,080 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,071 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,321 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,313 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 759 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 758 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Bounding Global Aerosol Radiative Forcing of Climate Change N. Bellouin et al. 10.1029/2019RG000660
- How Does the North Atlantic SST Pattern Respond to Anthropogenic Aerosols in the 1970s and 2000s? S. Fiedler & D. Putrasahan 10.1029/2020GL092142
- How Asian aerosols impact regional surface temperatures across the globe J. Merikanto et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5865-2021
- Aerosol Forcing Masks and Delays the Formation of the North Atlantic Warming Hole by Three Decades G. Dagan et al. 10.1029/2020GL090778
- The spatially heterogeneous response of aerosol properties to anthropogenic activities and meteorology changes in China during 1980–2018 based on the singular value decomposition method S. Ding et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138135
- Comparison of Anthropogenic Aerosol Climate Effects among Three Climate Models with Reduced Complexity X. Shi et al. 10.3390/atmos10080456
- Role of climate model dynamics in estimated climate responses to anthropogenic aerosols K. Nordling et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9969-2019
- Estimating the CMIP6 Anthropogenic Aerosol Radiative Effects with the Advantage of Prescribed Aerosol Forcing X. Shi et al. 10.3390/atmos12030406
- Energy Budget Constraints on the Time History of Aerosol Forcing and Climate Sensitivity C. Smith et al. 10.1029/2020JD033622
- Anthropogenic aerosol forcing under the Shared Socioeconomic Pathways M. Lund et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13827-2019
- Sensitivity of Radiative Fluxes to Aerosols in the ALADIN-HIRLAM Numerical Weather Prediction System L. Rontu et al. 10.3390/atmos11020205
- Characteristics of aerosol optical depth over land types in central Asia J. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138676
- Modifying emissions scenario projections to account for the effects of COVID-19: protocol for CovidMIP R. Lamboll et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3683-2021
- Coupling aerosols to (cirrus) clouds in the global EMAC-MADE3 aerosol–climate model M. Righi et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1635-2020
- Aerosol radiative effects with MACv2 S. Kinne 10.5194/acp-19-10919-2019
- Robust observational constraint of uncertain aerosol processes and emissions in a climate model and the effect on aerosol radiative forcing J. Johnson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9491-2020
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 18 Sep 2021