Variability of temperature and ozone in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere from multi-satellite observations and reanalysis data
Ming Shangguan et al.
Total article views: 1,731 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,589 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,575 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,117 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,106 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 472 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 469 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Dimmest State of the Sun K. Yeo et al. 10.1029/2020GL090243
- Discrepancies of Upper Troposphere Summer Thermal Contrast Between Tibetan Plateau and Tropical Indian Ocean in Multiple Data X. Luo et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.655521
- Recent trends in the UTLS temperature and tropical tropopause parameters over tropical South Indian region S. RavindraBabu et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2019.105164
- Regional trends of lightning activity in the tropics and subtropics K. Qie et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104960
- Assessment of Upper Tropospheric Water Vapor Monthly Variation in Reanalyses With Near‐Global Homogenized 6.5‐μm Radiances From Geostationary Satellites Y. Xue et al. 10.1029/2020JD032695
- Rapid Flood Mapping and Evaluation with a Supervised Classifier and Change Detection in Shouguang Using Sentinel-1 SAR and Sentinel-2 Optical Data M. Huang & S. Jin 10.3390/rs12132073
- South America's tropopause variability in relation to global teleconnection (2001–2017): A GNSS-radio occultation assessment A. Nascimento et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105379
- The vertical profile of recent tropical temperature trends: Persistent model biases in the context of internal variability D. Mitchell et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab9af7
- Analysis of factors influencing tropical lower stratospheric water vapor during 1980–2017 J. Lu et al. 10.1038/s41612-020-00138-7
- Spectral analysis approach to study the association between total ozone concentration and surface temperature G. Chattopadhyay & S. Chattopadhyay 10.1007/s13762-020-02763-4
- Formation and dissipation dynamics of the Asian tropopause aerosol layer Q. He et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abcd5d
- Using a network of temperature lidars to identify temperature biases in the upper stratosphere in ECMWF reanalyses G. Marlton et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6079-2021
- Homogeneity of the Temperature Data Series from ERA5 and MERRA2 and Temperature Trends M. Kozubek et al. 10.3390/atmos11030235
- A time-domain approach to the total ozone time series and a test of its predictability within a univariate framework S. Chakraborty & S. Chattopadhyay 10.1080/2150704X.2020.1871092
- Impacto do ENOS na Variabilidade da Coluna Total de Ozônio Sobre a Região Nordeste do Brasil - Parte 2: La Niña Canônico e Modoki D. Lima et al. 10.1590/0102-778635500104
- Discontinuities in the Ozone Concentration Time Series from MERRA 2 Reanalysis P. Krizan et al. 10.3390/atmos10120812
- Long-term analysis of the Antarctic total ozone zonal asymmetry by MERRA-2 and CMIP6 data O. Ivaniha 10.33275/1727-7485.1.2020.378
- Observed Temperature Changes in the Troposphere and Stratosphere from 1979 to 2018 A. Steiner et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0998.1
- Placing limits on long-term variations in quiet-Sun irradiance and their contribution to total solar irradiance and solar radiative forcing of climate M. Lockwood & W. Ball 10.1098/rspa.2020.0077
Latest update: 06 May 2021