Effects of near-source coagulation of biomass burning aerosols on global predictions of aerosol size distributions and implications for aerosol radiative effects
Emily Ramnarine et al.
Total article views: 1,670 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,567 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,559 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 912 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 907 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 655 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 652 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Seasonal comparisons of GEOS-chem-TOMAS (GCT) simulations with AERONET-inversion retrievals over sites in the North American and European Arctic Y. AboEl-Fetouh et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118852
- A novel simplified method for surface albedo together with a look-up table to get an 18-year assessment of surface aerosol direct radiative effect in Central and East China Y. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117858
- Characteristic time for the scavenging of fine particles due to coagulation with coarse particles S. Park et al. 10.1080/02726351.2020.1811439
- Emissions and radiative impacts of sub-10 nm particles from biofuel and fossil fuel cookstoves S. Jathar et al. 10.1080/02786826.2020.1769837
- Dilution impacts on smoke aging: evidence in Biomass Burning Observation Project (BBOP) data A. Hodshire et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6839-2021
- Should industrial bagasse-fired boilers be phased out in China? C. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.121716
- Beyond SOx reductions from shipping: assessing the impact of NOx and carbonaceous-particle controls on human health and climate K. Bilsback et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abc718
- Oxygenated Aromatic Compounds are Important Precursors of Secondary Organic Aerosol in Biomass-Burning Emissions A. Akherati et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01345
- Simulating the forest fire plume dispersion, chemistry, and aerosol formation using SAM-ASP version 1.0 C. Lonsdale et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4579-2020
- A Decadal Climatology of Chemical, Physical, and Optical Properties of Ambient Smoke in the Western and Southeastern United States Q. Bian et al. 10.1029/2019JD031372
- Modeling the aging process of black carbon during atmospheric transport using a new approach: a case study in Beijing Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9663-2019
- Aging Effects on Biomass Burning Aerosol Mass and Composition: A Critical Review of Field and Laboratory Studies A. Hodshire et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b02588
- Factors controlling marine aerosol size distributions and their climate effects over the northwest Atlantic Ocean region B. Croft et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1889-2021
- Impacts of oxidizer concentration and fuel composition on near-source aerosol emissions from lignocellulosic biomass and constituent burning L. McLaughlin & E. Belmont 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2021.105825
- Implementation of Yale Interactive terrestrial Biosphere model v1.0 into GEOS-Chem v12.0.0: a tool for biosphere–chemistry interactions Y. Lei et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1137-2020
- Characterization of submicron aerosol particles in winter at Albany, New York X. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.03.004
- More Than Emissions and Chemistry: Fire Size, Dilution, and Background Aerosol Also Greatly Influence Near‐Field Biomass Burning Aerosol Aging A. Hodshire et al. 10.1029/2018JD029674
Latest update: 27 Nov 2021