An evaluation of the ability of the Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI) to observe boundary layer ozone pollution across China: application to 2005–2017 ozone trends
Lu Shen et al.
Total article views: 2,189 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,809 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,798 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,145 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,134 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 664 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 664 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Using Satellites to Track Indicators of Global Air Pollution and Climate Change Impacts: Lessons Learned From a NASA‐Supported Science‐Stakeholder Collaborative S. Anenberg et al. 10.1029/2020GH000270
- Developing a novel hybrid model for the estimation of surface 8 h ozone (O<sub>3</sub>) across the remote Tibetan Plateau during 2005–2018 R. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6159-2020
- Estimating Spatiotemporal Variation in Ambient Ozone Exposure during 2013–2017 Using a Data-Fusion Model T. Xue et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c03098
- Evaluation of gap-filling approaches in satellite-based daily PM2.5 prediction models Q. Xiao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117921
- Rapid Increases in Warm-Season Surface Ozone and Resulting Health Impact in China Since 2013 X. Lu et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00171
- Exploring 2016–2017 surface ozone pollution over China: source contributions and meteorological influences X. Lu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8339-2019
- Local and synoptic meteorological influences on daily variability in summertime surface ozone in eastern China H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-20-203-2020
- Increases in surface ozone pollution in China from 2013 to 2019: anthropogenic and meteorological influences K. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11423-2020
- Detectability assessment of a satellite sensor for lower tropospheric ozone responses to its precursors emission changes in East Asian summer M. Kajino et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-55759-7
- Spatio-temporal variations and trends of major air pollutants in China during 2015–2018 K. Maji & C. Sarkar 10.1007/s11356-020-09646-8
- Spatiotemporal distributions of surface ozone levels in China from 2005 to 2017: A machine learning approach R. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105823
- Multi-decadal surface ozone trends at globally distributed remote locations O. Cooper et al. 10.1525/elementa.420
- Impacts of climate anomalies on the interannual and interdecadal variability of autumn and winter haze in North China: A review J. Wang et al. 10.1002/joc.6471
- A Stratospheric Intrusion-Influenced Ozone Pollution Episode Associated with an Intense Horizontal-Trough Event Y. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos11020164
- Real-time source contribution analysis of ambient ozone using an enhanced meta-modeling approach over the Pearl River Delta Region of China T. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2020.110650
Latest update: 28 Feb 2021