Articles | Volume 19, issue 9
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Sensitivity of Arctic sulfate aerosol and clouds to changes in future surface seawater dimethylsulfide concentrations
Total article views: 2,304 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,304 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,129 with geography defined and 175 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,698 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,557 with geography defined and 141 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 606 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 572 with geography defined and 34 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effects of atmospheric oxidation processes on the latitudinal distribution differences in MSA and nss-SO42- in the Northwest Pacific B. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119618
- Present and future aerosol impacts on Arctic climate change in the GISS-E2.1 Earth system model U. Im et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10413-2021
- Sulfur aerosols in the Arctic, Antarctic, and Tibetan Plateau: Current knowledge and future perspectives Q. Pei et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103753
- Evaluation of ocean dimethylsulfide concentration and emission in CMIP6 models J. Bock et al. 10.5194/bg-18-3823-2021
- Phytoplankton and dimethylsulfide dynamics at two contrasting Arctic ice edges M. Lizotte et al. 10.5194/bg-17-1557-2020
- Increased oceanic dimethyl sulfide emissions in areas of sea ice retreat inferred from a Greenland ice core Y. Kurosaki et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00661-w
- Differing Mechanisms of New Particle Formation at Two Arctic Sites L. Beck et al. 10.1029/2020GL091334
- Model evaluation of short-lived climate forcers for the Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Programme: a multi-species, multi-model study C. Whaley et al. 10.5194/acp-22-5775-2022
- Factors controlling marine aerosol size distributions and their climate effects over the northwest Atlantic Ocean region B. Croft et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1889-2021
- Sea ice concentration impacts dissolved organic gases in the Canadian Arctic C. Wohl et al. 10.5194/bg-19-1021-2022
- Modeling Aerosol Effects on Liquid Clouds in the Summertime Arctic R. Ghahreman et al. 10.1029/2021JD034962
- Pan-Arctic seasonal cycles and long-term trends of aerosol properties from 10 observatories J. Schmale et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3067-2022
- Decadal increase in Arctic dimethylsulfide emission M. Galí et al. 10.1073/pnas.1904378116
- Coral reefs as a source of climate-active aerosols R. Jackson et al. 10.7717/peerj.10023
- High Flux of Small Sulfate Aerosols During the 1970s Reconstructed From the SE‐Dome Ice Core in Greenland Y. Iizuka et al. 10.1029/2022JD036880
- First High-Frequency Underway Observation of DMS Distribution in the Southern Ocean during Austral Autumn I. Kim et al. 10.3390/atmos12010122
- Modeling Extreme Warm‐Air Advection in the Arctic During Summer: The Effect of Mid‐Latitude Pollution Inflow on Cloud Properties E. Bossioli et al. 10.1029/2020JD033291
- DMS emissions from the Arctic marginal ice zone M. Galí et al. 10.1525/elementa.2020.00113
- Unexpectedly high dimethyl sulfide concentration in high-latitude Arctic sea ice melt ponds K. Park et al. 10.1039/C9EM00195F
- Dimethyl sulfide and its role in aerosol formation and growth in the Arctic summer – a modelling study R. Ghahreman et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14455-2019
- Unravelling Surface Seawater DMS Concentration and Sea‐To‐Air Flux Changes After Sea Ice Retreat in the Western Arctic Ocean M. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020GB006796
- Winter season Southern Ocean distributions of climate-relevant trace gases L. Zhou et al. 10.5194/bg-19-5021-2022
- Importance of Atmospheric Transport on Methanesulfonic Acid (MSA) Concentrations in the Arctic Ocean During Summer Under Global Warming B. Jiang et al. 10.1029/2022JD037271
- Marine volatile organic compounds and their impacts on marine aerosol—A review Z. Yu & Y. Li 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145054
- Overview paper: New insights into aerosol and climate in the Arctic J. Abbatt et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2527-2019
Latest update: 25 Sep 2023