Lagrangian simulations of the transport of young air masses to the top of the Asian monsoon anticyclone and into the tropical pipe
Bärbel Vogel et al.
Total article views: 1,833 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,880 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,872 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,280 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,276 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 600 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 596 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
32 citations as recorded by crossref.
- In situ observation of new particle formation (NPF) in the tropical tropopause layer of the 2017 Asian monsoon anticyclone – Part 1: Summary of StratoClim results R. Weigel et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11689-2021
- Ammonium nitrate particles formed in upper troposphere from ground ammonia sources during Asian monsoons M. Höpfner et al. 10.1038/s41561-019-0385-8
- Infrequent, Rapid Transport Pathways to the Summer North American Upper Troposphere and Lower Stratosphere X. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020GL089763
- Identifying Outflow Regions of North American Monsoon Anticyclone‐Mediated Meridional Transport of Convectively Influenced Air Masses in the Lower Stratosphere C. Clapp et al. 10.1029/2021JD034644
- The Asian tropopause aerosol layer within the 2017 monsoon anticyclone: microphysical properties derived from aircraft-borne in situ measurements C. Mahnke et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15259-2021
- Fast Transport Pathways Into the Northern Hemisphere Upper Troposphere and Lower Stratosphere During Northern Summer Y. Wu et al. 10.1029/2019JD031552
- Characterizing quasi-biweekly variability of the Asian monsoon anticyclone using potential vorticity and large-scale geopotential height field A. Amemiya & K. Sato 10.5194/acp-20-13857-2020
- The impact of recent changes in Asian anthropogenic emissions of SO<sub>2</sub> on sulfate loading in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere and the associated radiative changes S. Fadnavis et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9989-2019
- Strong day-to-day variability of the Asian Tropopause Aerosol Layer (ATAL) in August 2016 at the Himalayan foothills S. Hanumanthu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14273-2020
- Diagnostics of Convective Transport Over the Tropical Western Pacific From Trajectory Analyses W. Smith et al. 10.1029/2020JD034341
- Investigating stratospheric changes between 2009 and 2018 with halogenated trace gas data from aircraft, AirCores, and a global model focusing on CFC-11 J. Laube et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9771-2020
- In situ observation of new particle formation (NPF) in the tropical tropopause layer of the 2017 Asian monsoon anticyclone – Part 2: NPF inside ice clouds R. Weigel et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13455-2021
- Summertime Transport Pathways From Different Northern Hemisphere Regions Into the Arctic C. Zheng et al. 10.1029/2020JD033811
- Deep-convective influence on the upper troposphere–lower stratosphere composition in the Asian monsoon anticyclone region: 2017 StratoClim campaign results S. Bucci et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12193-2020
- Aerosol variations in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere over the Tibetan Plateau J. Zhang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab9b43
- The middle atmospheric meridional circulation for 2002–2012 derived from MIPAS observations T. von Clarmann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8823-2021
- Aircraft‐Based Observations of Ozone‐Depleting Substances in the Upper Troposphere and Lower Stratosphere in and Above the Asian Summer Monsoon K. Adcock et al. 10.1029/2020JD033137
- A convolution of observational and model data to estimate age of air spectra in the northern hemispheric lower stratosphere M. Hauck et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8763-2020
- Unsteady Vortex Behavior in the Asian Monsoon Anticyclone L. Siu & K. Bowman 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0349.1
- Dehydration and low ozone in the tropopause layer over the Asian monsoon caused by tropical cyclones: Lagrangian transport calculations using ERA-Interim and ERA5 reanalysis data D. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4133-2020
- Pollution trace gas distributions and their transport in the Asian monsoon upper troposphere and lowermost stratosphere during the StratoClim campaign 2017 S. Johansson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14695-2020
- The efficiency of transport into the stratosphere via the Asian and North American summer monsoon circulations X. Yan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15629-2019
- Aircraft-based observation of meteoric material in lower-stratospheric aerosol particles between 15 and 68° N J. Schneider et al. 10.5194/acp-21-989-2021
- Transport of Asian surface pollutants to the global stratosphere from the Tibetan Plateau region during the Asian summer monsoon J. Bian et al. 10.1093/nsr/nwaa005
- Confinement of air in the Asian monsoon anticyclone and pathways of convective air to the stratosphere during the summer season B. Legras & S. Bucci 10.5194/acp-20-11045-2020
- Deep stratospheric intrusion and Russian wildfire induce enhanced tropospheric ozone pollution over the northern Tibetan Plateau J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105662
- Upward transport into and within the Asian monsoon anticyclone as inferred from StratoClim trace gas observations M. von Hobe et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1267-2021
- Radiation and aerosol measurements over the Tibetan Plateau during the Asian summer monsoon period J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.06.017
- Organic and inorganic bromine measurements around the extratropical tropopause and lowermost stratosphere: insights into the transport pathways and total bromine M. Rotermund et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15375-2021
- Pollution trace gases C<sub>2</sub>H<sub>6</sub>, C<sub>2</sub>H<sub>2</sub>, HCOOH, and PAN in the North Atlantic UTLS: observations and simulations G. Wetzel et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8213-2021
- High tropospheric ozone in Lhasa within the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone in 2013: influence of convective transport and stratospheric intrusions D. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17979-2018
- Transport of trace gases via eddy shedding from the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone and associated impacts on ozone heating rates S. Fadnavis et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11493-2018
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021