Impact of anthropogenic and biogenic sources on the seasonal variation in the molecular composition of urban organic aerosols: a field and laboratory study using ultra-high-resolution mass spectrometry
Kaspar R. Daellenbach et al.
Total article views: 2,025 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,023 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,014 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,372 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,365 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 651 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 649 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sources of particulate-matter air pollution and its oxidative potential in Europe K. Daellenbach et al. 10.1038/s41586-020-2902-8
- Molecular characterization of organic aerosols in Taiyuan, China: Seasonal variation and source identification W. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149419
- Probing key organic substances driving new particle growth initiated by iodine nucleation in coastal atmosphere Y. Wan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9821-2020
- Disparities in particulate matter (PM<sub>10</sub>) origins and oxidative potential at a city scale (Grenoble, France) – Part 1: Source apportionment at three neighbouring sites L. Borlaza et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5415-2021
- Six-year source apportionment of submicron organic aerosols from near-continuous highly time-resolved measurements at SIRTA (Paris area, France) Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14755-2019
- Molecular Dynamics and Light Absorption Properties of Atmospheric Dissolved Organic Matter H. Jiang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c01770
- Online Aerosol Chemical Characterization by Extractive Electrospray Ionization–Ultrahigh-Resolution Mass Spectrometry (EESI-Orbitrap) C. Lee et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b07090
- Emissions and source allocation of carbonaceous air pollutants from wood stoves in developed countries: A review Y. Olsen et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.10.007
- Oxidative stress-induced inflammation in susceptible airways by anthropogenic aerosol Z. Leni et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0233425
- The Roles of N, S, and O in Molecular Absorption Features of Brown Carbon in PM 2.5 in a Typical Semi‐Arid Megacity in Northwestern China Y. Zeng et al. 10.1029/2021JD034791
- Seasonal characteristics of organic aerosol chemical composition and volatility in Stuttgart, Germany W. Huang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11687-2019
- Molecular characterization of atmospheric particulate organosulfates in a port environment using ultrahigh resolution mass spectrometry: Identification of traffic emissions L. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.126431
- A Comprehensive Nontarget Analysis for the Molecular Reconstruction of Organic Aerosol Composition from Glacier Ice Cores A. Vogel et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b03091
- Organic aerosol source apportionment in Zurich using an extractive electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometer (EESI-TOF-MS) – Part 1: Biogenic influences and day–night chemistry in summer G. Stefenelli et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14825-2019
- The maximum carbonyl ratio (MCR) as a new index for the structural classification of secondary organic aerosol components Y. Zhang et al. 10.1002/rcm.9113
- Urban organic aerosol composition in eastern China differs from north to south: molecular insight from a liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry (Orbitrap) study K. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9089-2021
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021