Analysis of new particle formation (NPF) events at nearby rural, urban background and urban roadside sites
Total article views: 2,334 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,334 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,229 with geography defined and 105 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,684 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,624 with geography defined and 60 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 650 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 605 with geography defined and 45 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Size-Segregated Particulate Matter Down to PM0.1 and Carbon Content during the Rainy and Dry Seasons in Sumatra Island, Indonesia M. Amin et al. 10.3390/atmos12111441
- On the regional aspects of new particle formation in the Eastern Mediterranean: A comparative study between a background and an urban site based on long term observations P. Kalkavouras et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104911
- Relationship between submicron particle formation and air mass history observed in the Asian continental outflow at Gosan, Korea, during 2008–2018 S. Kim et al. 10.1007/s11869-020-00934-3
- Measurement report: Atmospheric new particle formation at a peri-urban site in Lille, northern France S. Crumeyrolle et al. 10.5194/acp-23-183-2023
- Molecular insights into new particle formation in Barcelona, Spain J. Brean et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10029-2020
- Aerosol number concentrations and new particle formation events over a polluted megacity during the COVID-19 lockdown S. Yadav et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118526
- A phenomenology of new particle formation (NPF) at 13 European sites D. Bousiotis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11905-2021
- Survival of newly formed particles in haze conditions R. Marten et al. 10.1039/D2EA00007E
- Measurement report: The influence of traffic and new particle formation on the size distribution of 1–800 nm particles in Helsinki – a street canyon and an urban background station comparison M. Okuljar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9931-2021
- Observation of aerosol size distribution and new particle formation under different air masses arriving at the northwesternmost South Korean island in the Yellow Sea J. Park et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105537
- Evaluation of the contribution of new particle formation to cloud droplet number concentration in the urban atmosphere S. Jiang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14293-2021
- The impact of solar activity on ambient ultrafine particle concentrations: An analysis based on 19-year measurements in Boston, USA C. Zilli Vieira & P. Koutrakis 10.1016/j.envres.2021.111532
- Observations of new particle formation, modal growth rates, and direct emissions of sub-10 nm particles in an urban environment A. Zimmerman et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117835
- Influence of vegetation on occurrence and time distributions of regional new aerosol particle formation and growth I. Salma et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2861-2021
- Assessing the sources of particles at an urban background site using both regulatory instruments and low-cost sensors – a comparative study D. Bousiotis et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4139-2021
- Measurement report: Interpretation of wide-range particulate matter size distributions in Delhi Ü. Şahin et al. 10.5194/acp-22-5415-2022
- Particulate Emissions of Euro 4 Motorcycles and Sampling Considerations B. Giechaskiel et al. 10.3390/atmos10070421
- Evaluation of aircraft emissions at London Heathrow Airport B. Stacey et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118226
- Modelling the dispersion of particle number concentrations in the West Midlands, UK using the ADMS-Urban model J. Zhong et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2023.108273
- Source apportionment of particle number size distribution in urban background and traffic stations in four European cities I. Rivas et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.105345
- The effect of meteorological conditions and atmospheric composition in the occurrence and development of new particle formation (NPF) events in Europe D. Bousiotis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3345-2021
- New particle formation observed from a rain shadow region of the Western Ghats, India M. Varghese et al. 10.1080/02772248.2020.1789134
- Atmospheric nanoparticle growth D. Stolzenburg et al. 10.1103/RevModPhys.95.045002
- Atmospheric aerosol growth rates at different background station types A. Holubová Šmejkalová et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-11424-5
- Interpretation of particle number size distributions measured across an urban area during the FASTER campaign R. Harrison et al. 10.5194/acp-19-39-2019
Latest update: 10 Dec 2023