30 Apr 2019
Research article | 30 Apr 2019
Global tropopause altitudes in radiosondes and reanalyses
Tao Xian and Cameron R. Homeyer
Total article views: 3,112 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,112 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,909 with geography defined and 203 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,333 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,141 with geography defined and 192 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 779 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 768 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluation of Four Reanalysis Datasets against Radiosonde over Southwest Asia A. Alghamdi 10.3390/atmos11040402
- Comparing Tropopause‐Penetrating Convection Identifications Derived From NEXRAD and GOES Over the Contiguous United States J. Cooney et al. 10.1029/2020JD034319
- Biases of Global Tropopause Altitude Products in Reanalyses and Implications for Estimates of Tropospheric Column Ozone L. Meng et al. 10.3390/atmos12040417
- A 13‐year Trajectory‐Based Analysis of Convection‐Driven Changes in Upper Troposphere Lower Stratosphere Composition Over the United States E. Tinney & C. Homeyer 10.1029/2020JD033657
- Reanalysis intercomparison of potential vorticity and potential-vorticity-based diagnostics L. Millán et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5355-2021
- The impact of convective overshooting on the thermal structure over the Tibetan Plateau in summer based on TRMM, COSMIC, radiosonde and reanalysis data N. Sun et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0849.1
- A 22‐Year Evaluation of Convection Reaching the Stratosphere Over the United States C. Homeyer & K. Bowman 10.1029/2021JD034808
- Fifty years of balloon-borne ozone profile measurements at Uccle, Belgium: a short history, the scientific relevance, and the achievements in understanding the vertical ozone distribution R. Van Malderen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12385-2021
- Is Hadley Cell Expanding? T. Xian et al. 10.3390/atmos12121699
- Recent Advances in Detection of Overshooting Cloud Tops From Longwave Infrared Satellite Imagery K. Khlopenkov et al. 10.1029/2020JD034359
- Revisiting global satellite observations of stratospheric cirrus clouds L. Zou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9939-2020
- Stability of CubeSat Clocks and Their Impacts on GNSS Radio Occultation A. Allahvirdi-Zadeh et al. 10.3390/rs14020362
- A rising trend of double tropopauses over South Asia in a warming environment: Implications for moistening of the lower stratosphere S. Fadnavis et al. 10.1002/joc.6677
- Regionally Varying Assessments of Upper-Level Tropical Width in Reanalyses and CMIP5 Models Using a Tropopause Break Metric E. Martin et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0629.1
- Double Tropopauses and the Tropical Belt Connected to ENSO H. Wilhelmsen et al. 10.1029/2020GL089027
- Empirical evidence for deep convection being a major source of stratospheric ice clouds over North America L. Zou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10457-2021
- Seasonal and regional signatures of ENSO in upper tropospheric jet characteristics from reanalyses G. Manney et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0947.1
- Implications of GNSS-Inferred Tropopause Altitude Associated with Terrestrial Gamma-ray Flashes T. Xian et al. 10.3390/rs13101939
- Seasonal and Annual Changes of the Regional Tropical Belt in GPS-RO Measurements and Reanalysis Datasets L. Luan et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0671.1
- Radioisotopes demonstrate changes in global atmospheric circulation possibly caused by global warming L. Terzi et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-66541-5
- Effects of the prewhitening method, the time granularity, and the time segmentation on the Mann–Kendall trend detection and the associated Sen's slope M. Collaud Coen et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6945-2020
- Statistical Characterization of Temperature and Pressure Vertical Profiles for the Analysis of Laser Heterodyne Radiometry Data M. Flores et al. 10.3390/s21165421
Latest update: 09 Feb 2023