Vertical and horizontal distribution of submicron aerosol chemical composition and physical characteristics across northern India during pre-monsoon and monsoon seasons
James Brooks et al.
Total article views: 3,680 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,205 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,181 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,504 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,485 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 701 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 696 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A review of aerosol chemistry in Asia: insights from aerosol mass spectrometer measurements W. Zhou et al. 10.1039/D0EM00212G
- Performance of the NCMRWF convection‐permitting model during contrasting monsoon phases of the 2016 INCOMPASS field campaign A. Jayakumar et al. 10.1002/qj.3689
- Measurement report: Altitudinal variation of cloud condensation nuclei activation across the Indo-Gangetic Plain prior to monsoon onset and during peak monsoon periods: results from the SWAAMI field campaign M. Manoj et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8979-2021
- Distribution, characterization and health risk assessment of size fractionated bioaerosols at an open landfill site in Dehradun, India S. Madhwal et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.10.002
- Black carbon physical and optical properties across northern India during pre-monsoon and monsoon seasons J. Brooks et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13079-2019
- Water-soluble ionic species in atmospheric aerosols over Dhauladhar region of North-Western Himalaya D. Kaushal et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-10117-3
- Multisite characterization of concurrent black carbon and biomass burning around COVID-19 lockdown period S. Sonbawne et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2021.100929
- Interaction of convective organization with monsoon precipitation, atmosphere, surface and sea: The 2016 INCOMPASS field campaign in India A. Turner et al. 10.1002/qj.3633
- Optical properties of aerosol brown carbon (BrC) in the eastern Indo-Gangetic Plain A. Rana et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137102
- PM<sub>1</sub> composition and source apportionment at two sites in Delhi, India, across multiple seasons E. Reyes-Villegas et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11655-2021
- Airborne in situ measurements of aerosol size distributions and black carbon across the Indo-Gangetic Plain during SWAAMI–RAWEX M. Gogoi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8593-2020
- The CLoud–Aerosol–Radiation Interaction and Forcing: Year 2017 (CLARIFY-2017) measurement campaign J. Haywood et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1049-2021
- Aerosol characteristics from earth observation systems: A comprehensive investigation over South Asia (2000–2019) A. Mhawish et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112410
- Investigation of potential source regions of atmospheric Black Carbon in the data deficit region of the western Himalayas and its foothills A. Soni et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.07.015
- Seasonal contrast in size distributions and mixing state of black carbon and its association with PM<sub>1.0</sub> chemical composition from the eastern coast of India S. Kompalli et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3965-2020
- Preface to the INCOMPASS Special Collection A. Turner & G. Bhat 10.1002/qj.3889
- Effect of COVID-19 shutdown on aerosol direct radiative forcing over the Indo-Gangetic Plain outflow region of the Bay of Bengal A. Thomas et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146918
- Estimating radiative impacts of black carbon associated with mixing state in the lower atmosphere over the northern North China Plain K. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126455
- Vertical distributions of the microscopic morphological characteristics and elemental composition of aerosols over India M. Gogoi et al. 10.1007/s10874-020-09406-5
- Vertical profiles of submicron aerosol single scattering albedo over the Indian region immediately before monsoon onset and during its development: research from the SWAAMI field campaign M. Manoj et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4031-2020
- Forecasting the monsoon on daily to seasonal time‐scales in support of a field campaign G. Martin et al. 10.1002/qj.3620
- Spaceborne lidar retrieved composite and speciated aerosol extinction profiles and optical depths over India: A decade of observations P. Kulkarni & V. Sreekanth 10.1016/j.apr.2020.02.007
- Origin and properties of soluble brown carbon in freshly emitted and aged ambient aerosols over an urban site in India C. Sarkar et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113077
- Relative Importance of Greenhouse Gases, Sulfate, Organic Carbon, and Black Carbon Aerosol for South Asian Monsoon Rainfall Changes D. Westervelt et al. 10.1029/2020GL088363
- Aerosol-enhanced high precipitation events near the Himalayan foothills G. Choudhury et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15389-2020
Latest update: 16 Sep 2021