Characterization of nighttime formation of particulate organic nitrates based on high-resolution aerosol mass spectrometry in an urban atmosphere in China
Kuangyou Yu et al.
Total article views: 1,842 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,786 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,775 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,198 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,188 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 588 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 587 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Isomeric Identification of Particle-Phase Organic Nitrates through Gas Chromatography and Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry Coupled with an Electron Capture Negative Ionization Source X. Shi et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05818
- Organic aerosol volatility and viscosity in the North China Plain: contrast between summer and winter W. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5463-2021
- Characterization of Organic Aerosol at a Rural Site in the North China Plain Region: Sources, Volatility and Organonitrates Q. Zhu et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-0127-2
- Efficient Nighttime Biogenic SOA Formation in a Polluted Residual Layer R. Zaveri et al. 10.1029/2019JD031583
- Effects of Sources and Meteorology on Ambient Particulate Matter in Austin, Texas K. Patel et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00016
- Exploring the inorganic and organic nitrate aerosol formation regimes at a suburban site on the North China Plain W. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144538
- The effects of humidity and ammonia on the chemical composition of secondary aerosols from toluene/NOx photo-oxidation L. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138671
- Investigation of dark condition nitrate radical- and ozone-initiated aging of toluene secondary organic aerosol: Importance of nitrate radical reactions with phenolic products S. Ramasamy et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117049
- Summertime aerosol volatility measurements in Beijing, China W. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10205-2019
- Anthropogenic Effects on Biogenic Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation L. Xu et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-0284-3
- NOx enhances secondary organic aerosol formation from nighttime γ-terpinene ozonolysis L. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117375
- Anthropogenic–Biogenic Interactions at Night: Enhanced Formation of Secondary Aerosols and Particulate Nitrogen- and Sulfur-Containing Organics from β-Pinene Oxidation L. Xu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07879
- Measurement report of the change of PM2.5 composition during the COVID-19 lockdown in urban Xi'an: Enhanced secondary formation and oxidation J. Duan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148126
- Effects of NH3 on secondary aerosol formation from toluene/NOx photo-oxidation in different O3 formation regimes Z. Bao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118603
- Significant impacts of anthropogenic activities on monoterpene and oleic acid-derived particulate organic nitrates in the North China Plain J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105585
- Estimation of particulate organic nitrates from thermodenuder–aerosol mass spectrometer measurements in the North China Plain W. Xu et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3693-2021
- Abundant Biogenic Oxygenated Organic Aerosol in Atmospheric Coarse Particles: Plausible Sources and Atmospheric Implications X. Huang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06311
Latest update: 30 Jul 2021