Contribution and uncertainty of sectorial and regional emissions to regional and global PM2.5 health impacts
Monica Crippa et al.
Total article views: 2,314 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,242 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,224 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,339 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,326 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 903 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 898 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A global anthropogenic emission inventory of atmospheric pollutants from sector- and fuel-specific sources (1970–2017): an application of the Community Emissions Data System (CEDS) E. McDuffie et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3413-2020
- Integrated assessment of global climate, air pollution, and dietary, malnutrition and obesity health impacts of food production and consumption between 2014 and 2018 C. Malley et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/ac0af9
- The Impact of Decarbonization Scenarios on Air Quality and Human Health in Poland—Analysis of Scenarios up to 2050 J. Zyśk et al. 10.3390/atmos11111222
- Constraining emission estimates of carbon monoxide using a perturbed emissions ensemble with observations: a focus on Beijing L. Yuan et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-01041-7
- Health risk assessment of PM2.5 on walking trips C. Zhu et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-98844-6
- Revealing the impacts of transboundary pollution on PM2.5-related deaths in China S. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.105323
- Sensitivity of air quality modelling to different emission inventories: A case study over Europe P. Thunis et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100111
- Improved 1 km resolution PM<sub>2.5</sub> estimates across China using enhanced space–time extremely randomized trees J. Wei et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3273-2020
- The food we eat, the air we breathe: a review of the fine particulate matter-induced air quality health impacts of the global food system S. Balasubramanian et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac065f
- Premature mortality related to United States cross-state air pollution I. Dedoussi et al. 10.1038/s41586-020-1983-8
- Predicting PM2.5 levels over the north of Iraq using regression analysis and geographical information system (GIS) techniques H. Hamed et al. 10.1080/19475705.2021.1946602
- Analysis of spatiotemporal variation of PM2.5 and its relationship to land use in China W. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101151
- Inequality of household consumption and air pollution-related deaths in China H. Zhao et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-12254-x
- Will open waste burning become India's largest air pollution source? G. Sharma et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118310
- Source-receptor relationship of transboundary particulate matter pollution between China, South Korea and Japan: Approaches, current understanding and limitations J. Liu et al. 10.1080/10643389.2021.1964308
- Health and economic benefit of China’s greenhouse gas mitigation by 2050 Y. Xie et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aba97b
- Prediction of source contributions to urban background PM<sub>10</sub> concentrations in European cities: a case study for an episode in December 2016 using EMEP/MSC-W rv4.15 – Part 2: The city contribution M. Pommier 10.5194/gmd-14-4143-2021
- Long-term health impact assessment of total PM2.5 in Europe during the 1990–2015 period G. Ciarelli et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100032
- Spatial decomposition analysis of NO2 and PM2.5 air pollution in the United States Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117470
- Wintertime Variations of Gaseous Atmospheric Constituents in Bucharest Peri-Urban Area C. Marin et al. 10.3390/atmos10080478
- Modelling Hazardous Reduction Burnings and Bushfire Emission in Air Quality Model and Their Impacts on Health in the Greater Metropolitan Region of Sydney H. Nguyen et al. 10.1007/s10666-020-09705-x
- European anthropogenic AFOLU greenhouse gas emissions: a review and benchmark data A. Petrescu et al. 10.5194/essd-12-961-2020
- An Economic Analysis of the Environmental Impact of PM2.5 Exposure on Health Status in Three Northwestern Mexican Cities L. Becerra-Pérez et al. 10.3390/su131910782
- Gridded emissions of air pollutants for the period 1970–2012 within EDGAR v4.3.2 M. Crippa et al. 10.5194/essd-10-1987-2018
- Source apportionment and sensitivity analysis: two methodologies with two different purposes A. Clappier et al. 10.5194/gmd-10-4245-2017
- HTAP2 multi-model estimates of premature human mortality due to intercontinental transport of air pollution and emission sectors C. Liang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10497-2018
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021