Contribution and uncertainty of sectorial and regional emissions to regional and global PM2.5 health impacts
Monica Crippa et al.
Total article views: 2,069 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,983 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,965 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,105 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,092 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 878 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 873 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Inequality of household consumption and air pollution-related deaths in China H. Zhao et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-12254-x
- A global anthropogenic emission inventory of atmospheric pollutants from sector- and fuel-specific sources (1970–2017): an application of the Community Emissions Data System (CEDS) E. McDuffie et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3413-2020
- The Impact of Decarbonization Scenarios on Air Quality and Human Health in Poland—Analysis of Scenarios up to 2050 J. Zyśk et al. 10.3390/atmos11111222
- Revealing the impacts of transboundary pollution on PM2.5-related deaths in China S. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.105323
- Improved 1 km resolution PM<sub>2.5</sub> estimates across China using enhanced space–time extremely randomized trees J. Wei et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3273-2020
- Health and economic benefit of China’s greenhouse gas mitigation by 2050 Y. Xie et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aba97b
- Long-term health impact assessment of total PM2.5 in Europe during the 1990–2015 period G. Ciarelli et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100032
- Premature mortality related to United States cross-state air pollution I. Dedoussi et al. 10.1038/s41586-020-1983-8
- Spatial decomposition analysis of NO2 and PM2.5 air pollution in the United States Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117470
- Wintertime Variations of Gaseous Atmospheric Constituents in Bucharest Peri-Urban Area C. Marin et al. 10.3390/atmos10080478
- Modelling Hazardous Reduction Burnings and Bushfire Emission in Air Quality Model and Their Impacts on Health in the Greater Metropolitan Region of Sydney H. Nguyen et al. 10.1007/s10666-020-09705-x
- European anthropogenic AFOLU greenhouse gas emissions: a review and benchmark data A. Petrescu et al. 10.5194/essd-12-961-2020
- Gridded emissions of air pollutants for the period 1970–2012 within EDGAR v4.3.2 M. Crippa et al. 10.5194/essd-10-1987-2018
- Source apportionment and sensitivity analysis: two methodologies with two different purposes A. Clappier et al. 10.5194/gmd-10-4245-2017
- HTAP2 multi-model estimates of premature human mortality due to intercontinental transport of air pollution and emission sectors C. Liang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10497-2018
Latest update: 03 Mar 2021