Volatile organic compounds and ozone in Rocky Mountain National Park during FRAPPÉ
Katherine B. Benedict et al.
Total article views: 3,448 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,252 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,235 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,348 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,333 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 904 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 902 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Natural Seepage of Methane and Light Alkanes at Three Locations in Southern California B. Weed et al. 10.3390/atmos11090979
- Atmospheric oil and natural gas hydrocarbon trends in the Northern Colorado Front Range are notably smaller than inventory emissions reductions S. Oltmans et al. 10.1525/elementa.2020.00136
- Spatial and temporal variability of ozone along the Colorado Front Range occurring over 2 days with contrasting wind flow L. Darby et al. 10.1525/elementa.2020.00146
- Air Quality in the Northern Colorado Front Range Metro Area: The Front Range Air Pollution and Photochemistry Éxperiment (FRAPPÉ) F. Flocke et al. 10.1029/2019JD031197
- Emissions of Reactive Nitrogen From Western U.S. Wildfires During Summer 2018 J. Lindaas et al. 10.1029/2020JD032657
- Exploration of sources of OVOCs in various atmospheres in southern China X. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.03.106
- Air quality impacts from oil and natural gas development in Colorado D. Helmig et al. 10.1525/elementa.398
- Occupational exposure to volatile organic compounds and health risks in Colorado nail salons A. Lamplugh et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.03.086
- Exploring new methods of estimating deposition using atmospheric concentration measurements: A modeling case study of ammonia downwind of a feedlot W. Lassman et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.107989
- Toward a Better Regional Ozone Forecast Over CONUS Using Rapid Data Assimilation of Clouds and Meteorology in WRF‐Chem Y. Ryu et al. 10.1029/2019JD031232
- Volatile organic compounds and ozone at four national parks in the southwestern United States K. Benedict et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117783
- Seasonality and Source Apportionment of Nonmethane Volatile Organic Compounds at Boulder Reservoir, Colorado, Between 2017 and 2019 I. Pollack et al. 10.1029/2020JD034234
- Long Island enhanced aerosol event during 2018 LISTOS: Association with heatwave and marine influences J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116299
- Emissions of Trace Organic Gases From Western U.S. Wildfires Based on WE‐CAN Aircraft Measurements W. Permar et al. 10.1029/2020JD033838
- Impact of Front Range sources on reactive nitrogen concentrations and deposition in Rocky Mountain National Park K. Benedict et al. 10.7717/peerj.4759
Latest update: 29 Jul 2021