09 Apr 2019
Research article | 09 Apr 2019
Residual layer ozone, mixing, and the nocturnal jet in California's San Joaquin Valley
Dani J. Caputi et al.
Total article views: 1,933 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,933 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,872 with geography defined and 61 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,382 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,314 with geography defined and 68 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 551 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 558 with geography defined and -7 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Photochemical production of ozone and emissions of NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> and CH<sub>4</sub> in the San Joaquin Valley J. Trousdell et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10697-2019
- Transport and boundary layer interaction contribution to extremely high surface ozone levels in eastern China X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115804
- Investigation of the Successive Ozone Episodes in the El Paso–Juarez Region in the Summer of 2017 N. Karle et al. 10.3390/atmos11050532
- The California Baseline Ozone Transport Study (CABOTS) I. Faloona et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0302.1
- Spatial patterns in summertime surface ozone in the Southern Front Range of the U.S. Rocky Mountains M. Flynn et al. 10.1525/elementa.2020.00104
- Key Points in Air Pollution Meteorology I. Pérez et al. 10.3390/ijerph17228349
- Changes in ozone photochemical regime in Fresno, California from 1994 to 2018 deduced from changes in the weekend effect B. de Foy et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114380
- Simulating land-atmosphere coupling in the Central Valley, California: Investigating soil moisture impacts on boundary layer properties G. Alexander et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2022.108898
- Evaluation of NU-WRF model performance on air quality simulation under various model resolutions – an investigation within the framework of MICS-Asia Phase III Z. Tao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2319-2020
- Vertical profiles of biogenic volatile organic compounds as observed online at a tower in Beijing H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.03.032
- Satellite mapping of PM<sub>2.5</sub> episodes in the wintertime San Joaquin Valley: a “static” model using column water vapor R. Chatfield et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4379-2020
- Ozone Production in the Soberanes Smoke Haze: Implications for Air Quality in the San Joaquin Valley During the California Baseline Ozone Transport Study A. Langford et al. 10.1029/2019JD031777
- Reliable data from low cost ozone sensors in a hierarchical network G. Miskell et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116870
Latest update: 07 Dec 2022