Constraints and biases in a tropospheric two-box model of OH
Stijn Naus et al.
Total article views: 1,760 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,814 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,800 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,239 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,229 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 575 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 571 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Asymmetry and pathways of inter-hemispheric transport in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere X. Yan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6627-2021
- Improved Constraints on Global Methane Emissions and Sinks Using δ 13 C‐CH 4 X. Lan et al. 10.1029/2021GB007000
- Emissions from the Oil and Gas Sectors, Coal Mining and Ruminant Farming Drive Methane Growth over the Past Three Decades N. CHANDRA et al. 10.2151/jmsj.2021-015
- Very Strong Atmospheric Methane Growth in the 4 Years 2014–2017: Implications for the Paris Agreement E. Nisbet et al. 10.1029/2018GB006009
- Assessment of the theoretical limit in instrumental detectability of northern high-latitude methane sources using <i>δ</i><sup>13</sup>C<sub>CH4</sub> atmospheric signals T. Thonat et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12141-2019
- Effects of Chemical Feedbacks on Decadal Methane Emissions Estimates N. Nguyen et al. 10.1029/2019GL085706
- Atmospheric-methane source and sink sensitivity analysis using Gaussian process emulation A. Stell et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1717-2021
- Influence of Atmospheric Transport on Estimates of Variability in the Global Methane Burden S. Pandey et al. 10.1029/2018GL081092
- Global atmospheric carbon monoxide budget 2000–2017 inferred from multi-species atmospheric inversions B. Zheng et al. 10.5194/essd-11-1411-2019
- A three-dimensional-model inversion of methyl chloroform to constrain the atmospheric oxidative capacity S. Naus et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4809-2021
- On the Causes and Consequences of Recent Trends in Atmospheric Methane H. Schaefer 10.1007/s40641-019-00140-z
- Environmental effects of stratospheric ozone depletion, UV radiation and interactions with climate change: UNEP Environmental Effects Assessment Panel, update 2019 G. Bernhard et al. 10.1039/D0PP90011G
- Methyl Chloroform Continues to Constrain the Hydroxyl (OH) Variability in the Troposphere P. Patra et al. 10.1029/2020JD033862
- Advancing Scientific Understanding of the Global Methane Budget in Support of the Paris Agreement A. Ganesan et al. 10.1029/2018GB006065
- Investigation of the global methane budget over 1980–2017 using GFDL-AM4.1 J. He et al. 10.5194/acp-20-805-2020
- Influences of hydroxyl radicals (OH) on top-down estimates of the global and regional methane budgets Y. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9525-2020
- Inverse modelling of carbonyl sulfide: implementation, evaluation and implications for the global budget J. Ma et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3507-2021
- Trends in global tropospheric hydroxyl radical and methane lifetime since 1850 from AerChemMIP D. Stevenson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12905-2020
- Current understanding of the global cycling of carbon dioxide, methane, and nitrous oxide T. NAKAZAWA 10.2183/pjab.96.030
- Rising methane: A new climate challenge S. Fletcher & H. Schaefer 10.1126/science.aax1828
- Global distribution of methane emissions, emission trends, and OH concentrations and trends inferred from an inversion of GOSAT satellite data for 2010–2015 J. Maasakkers et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7859-2019
- On the role of trend and variability in the hydroxyl radical (OH) in the global methane budget Y. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13011-2020
- Limited impact of El Niño–Southern Oscillation on variability and growth rate of atmospheric methane H. Schaefer et al. 10.5194/bg-15-6371-2018
Latest update: 04 Aug 2021