11 Jan 2019
Research article | 11 Jan 2019
An evaluation of European nitrogen and sulfur wet deposition and their trends estimated by six chemistry transport models for the period 1990–2010
Mark R. Theobald et al.
Total article views: 1,898 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,865 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,847 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,466 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,452 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 399 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 395 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effects of global ship emissions on European air pollution levels J. Jonson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11399-2020
- Role of ammonia in European air quality with changing land and ship emissions between 1990 and 2030 S. Aksoyoglu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15665-2020
- CO2, nitrogen deposition and a discontinuous climate response drive water use efficiency in global forests M. Adams et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-25365-1
- Projections of shipping emissions and the related impact on air pollution and human health in the Nordic region C. Geels et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12495-2021
- Good Agreement Between Modeled and Measured Sulfur and Nitrogen Deposition in Europe, in Spite of Marked Differences in Some Sites A. Marchetto et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.734556
- Canopy Exchange and Modification of Nitrogen Fluxes in Forest Ecosystems R. Guerrieri et al. 10.1007/s40725-021-00141-y
- Meteorological variations impeded the benefits of recent NOx mitigation in reducing atmospheric nitrate deposition in the Pearl River Delta region, Southeast China B. Zhong et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115076
- Changes in soil enzymatic activity in a P-limited Mediterranean shrubland subject to experimental nitrogen deposition P. Zuccarini et al. 10.1016/j.apsoil.2021.104159
- Modelling changes in secondary inorganic aerosol formation and nitrogen deposition in Europe from 2005 to 2030 J. Jonson et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1311-2022
- Seasonal fluxes and sources apportionment of dissolved inorganic nitrogen wet deposition at different land-use sites in the Three Gorges reservoir area J. Cui et al. 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2020.110344
- The long-term fate of deposited nitrogen in temperate forest soils L. Veerman et al. 10.1007/s10533-020-00683-6
- Wet deposition of ammonium, nitrate and non-sea-salt sulphate in Sweden 1955 through 2017 M. Ferm et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100015
- Trends of inorganic and organic aerosols and precursor gases in Europe: insights from the EURODELTA multi-model experiment over the 1990–2010 period G. Ciarelli et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-4923-2019
- Sulfur and Nitrogen Depositions in BULGARIA—Model Results and Observations E. Georgieva et al. 10.3390/atmos13020343
- Sources and distribution of heavy metal and C–N isotopes in topsoils across an urban-rural gradient in a typical hazy city, northern China J. Zou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117802
- Changes in United States deposition of nitrogen and sulfur compounds over five decades from 1970 to 2020 U. Nopmongcol et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.04.018
- Physical and chemical properties of aerosol particles and cloud residuals on Mt. Åreskutan in Central Sweden during summer 2014 E. Graham et al. 10.1080/16000889.2020.1776080
- An exploratory performance assessment of the CHIMERE model (version 2017r4) for the northwestern Iberian Peninsula and the summer season S. Brands et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3947-2020
- Long term trends of wet deposition and atmospheric concentrations of nitrogen and sulfur compounds at EMEP site in Armenia Y. Perikhanyan et al. 10.1007/s10874-020-09408-3
Latest update: 16 May 2022