An evaluation of European nitrogen and sulfur wet deposition and their trends estimated by six chemistry transport models for the period 1990–2010
Mark R. Theobald et al.
Total article views: 1,585 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,558 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,540 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,184 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,170 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 374 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 370 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effects of global ship emissions on European air pollution levels J. Jonson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11399-2020
- Role of ammonia in European air quality with changing land and ship emissions between 1990 and 2030 S. Aksoyoglu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15665-2020
- CO2, nitrogen deposition and a discontinuous climate response drive water use efficiency in global forests M. Adams et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-25365-1
- Projections of shipping emissions and the related impact on air pollution and human health in the Nordic region C. Geels et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12495-2021
- Canopy Exchange and Modification of Nitrogen Fluxes in Forest Ecosystems R. Guerrieri et al. 10.1007/s40725-021-00141-y
- Meteorological variations impeded the benefits of recent NOx mitigation in reducing atmospheric nitrate deposition in the Pearl River Delta region, Southeast China B. Zhong et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115076
- Changes in soil enzymatic activity in a P-limited Mediterranean shrubland subject to experimental nitrogen deposition P. Zuccarini et al. 10.1016/j.apsoil.2021.104159
- Seasonal fluxes and sources apportionment of dissolved inorganic nitrogen wet deposition at different land-use sites in the Three Gorges reservoir area J. Cui et al. 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2020.110344
- The long-term fate of deposited nitrogen in temperate forest soils L. Veerman et al. 10.1007/s10533-020-00683-6
- Wet deposition of ammonium, nitrate and non-sea-salt sulphate in Sweden 1955 through 2017 M. Ferm et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100015
- Trends of inorganic and organic aerosols and precursor gases in Europe: insights from the EURODELTA multi-model experiment over the 1990–2010 period G. Ciarelli et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-4923-2019
- Sources and distribution of heavy metal and C–N isotopes in topsoils across an urban-rural gradient in a typical hazy city, northern China J. Zou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117802
- Changes in United States deposition of nitrogen and sulfur compounds over five decades from 1970 to 2020 U. Nopmongcol et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.04.018
- Physical and chemical properties of aerosol particles and cloud residuals on Mt. Åreskutan in Central Sweden during summer 2014 E. Graham et al. 10.1080/16000889.2020.1776080
- An exploratory performance assessment of the CHIMERE model (version 2017r4) for the northwestern Iberian Peninsula and the summer season S. Brands et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3947-2020
- Long term trends of wet deposition and atmospheric concentrations of nitrogen and sulfur compounds at EMEP site in Armenia Y. Perikhanyan et al. 10.1007/s10874-020-09408-3
Latest update: 20 Sep 2021