20 Mar 2019
Research article | 20 Mar 2019
Carbon monoxide air pollution on sub-city scales and along arterial roads detected by the Tropospheric Monitoring Instrument
Tobias Borsdorff et al.
Total article views: 2,185 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,014 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,002 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,496 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,488 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 518 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 514 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Anthropogenic and volcanic point source SO<sub>2</sub> emissions derived from TROPOMI on board Sentinel-5 Precursor: first results V. Fioletov et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5591-2020
- Decreased Anthropogenic CO2 Emissions during the COVID-19 Pandemic Estimated from FTS and MAX-DOAS Measurements at Urban Beijing Z. Cai et al. 10.3390/rs13030517
- Satellite Observations Reveal a Large CO Emission Discrepancy From Industrial Point Sources Over China Y. Tian et al. 10.1029/2021GL097312
- FTIR Measurements of Greenhouse Gases over Thessaloniki, Greece in the Framework of COCCON and Comparison with S5P/TROPOMI Observations M. Mermigkas et al. 10.3390/rs13173395
- An assessment of emission characteristics of Northern Hemisphere cities using spaceborne observations of CO2, CO, and NO2 H. Park et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112246
- Improving the TROPOMI CO data product: update of the spectroscopic database and destriping of single orbits T. Borsdorff et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5443-2019
- Spatiotemporal mixed effects modeling for the estimation of PM2.5 from MODIS AOD over the Indian subcontinent S. Unnithan & L. Gnanappazham 10.1080/15481603.2020.1712101
- Characterisation of methane sources in Lutjewad, The Netherlands, using quasi-continuous isotopic composition measurements M. Menoud et al. 10.1080/16000889.2020.1823733
- Google Earth Engine based spatio-temporal analysis of air pollutants before and during the first wave COVID-19 outbreak over Turkey via remote sensing F. Ghasempour et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.128599
- Methane Emissions from Superemitting Coal Mines in Australia Quantified Using TROPOMI Satellite Observations P. Sadavarte et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c03976
- A global map of emission clumps for future monitoring of fossil fuel CO<sub>2</sub> emissions from space Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/essd-11-687-2019
- A scientific algorithm to simultaneously retrieve carbon monoxide and methane from TROPOMI onboard Sentinel-5 Precursor O. Schneising et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6771-2019
- Monitoring CO emissions of the metropolis Mexico City using TROPOMI CO observations T. Borsdorff et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15761-2020
- Evaluating urban methane emissions from space using TROPOMI methane and carbon monoxide observations G. Plant et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112756
- Correcting model biases of CO in East Asia: impact on oxidant distributions during KORUS-AQ B. Gaubert et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14617-2020
Latest update: 15 May 2022