Transport of Po Valley aerosol pollution to the northwestern Alps – Part 1: Phenomenology
Henri Diémoz et al.
Total article views: 2,361 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,158 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,135 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,474 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,456 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 684 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 679 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Transport of Po Valley aerosol pollution to the northwestern Alps – Part 2: Long-term impact on air quality H. Diémoz et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10129-2019
- Solar UV Irradiance in a Changing Climate: Trends in Europe and the Significance of Spectral Monitoring in Italy I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.3390/environments7010001
- Formaldehyde, Oxidative Stress, and FeNO in Traffic Police Officers Working in Two Cities of Northern Italy G. Squillacioti et al. 10.3390/ijerph17051655
- On the Synergy between Elemental Carbon and Inorganic Ions in the Determination of the Electrical Conductance Properties of Deposited Aerosols: Implications for Energy Applications L. Ferrero et al. 10.3390/app10165559
- Does solar ultraviolet radiation play a role in COVID-19 infection and deaths? An environmental ecological study in Italy G. Isaia et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143757
- Hydrochemical and Isotopic Applications in the Western Aosta Valley (Italy) for Sustainable Groundwater Management B. Grappein et al. 10.3390/su13020487
- Monitoring of solar spectral ultraviolet irradiance in Aosta, Italy I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2787-2020
- Aerosol pollution maps and trends over Germany with hourly data at four rural background stations from 2009 to 2018 J. Heintzenberg et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10967-2020
- Semi‐idealized simulations of wintertime flows and pollutant transport in an Alpine valley. Part II: Passive tracer tracking T. Sabatier et al. 10.1002/qj.3710
- Urban air quality and meteorology on opposite sides of the Alps: The Lyon and Torino case studies M. Bo et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2020.100698
- Pathways for wintertime deposition of anthropogenic light-absorbing particles on the Central Andes cryosphere R. Lapere et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115901
- PM events and changes in the chemical composition of urban aerosols: A case study in the western Mediterranean N. Galindo et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.125520
- Meteorological normalization of NO2 concentrations in the Province of Bolzano (Italian Alps) M. Falocchi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118048
- The impact of cloudiness and cloud type on the atmospheric heating rate of black and brown carbon in the Po Valley L. Ferrero et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4869-2021
- Development and application of a mass closure PM<sub>2.5</sub> composition online monitoring system C. Su et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5407-2020
- Atmospheric Pollutant Dispersion over Complex Terrain: Challenges and Needs for Improving Air Quality Measurements and Modeling L. Giovannini et al. 10.3390/atmos11060646
- Satellite AOD conversion into ground PM10, PM2.5 and PM1 over the Po valley (Milan, Italy) exploiting information on aerosol vertical profiles, chemistry, hygroscopicity and meteorology L. Ferrero et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.08.003
- A multiwavelength numerical model in support of quantitative retrievals of aerosol properties from automated lidar ceilometers and test applications for AOT and PM<sub>10</sub> estimation D. Dionisi et al. 10.5194/amt-11-6013-2018
Latest update: 03 May 2021