Causes of a continuous summertime O3 pollution event in Jinan, a central city in the North China Plain
Xiaopu Lyu et al.
Total article views: 2,286 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,108 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,096 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,614 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,604 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 494 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 492 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Parameterized atmospheric oxidation capacity and speciated OH reactivity over a suburban site in the North China Plain: A comparative study between summer and winter Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145264
- The differing impact of air stagnation on summer ozone across Europe J. Garrido-Perez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117062
- Double high pollution events in the Yangtze River Delta from 2015 to 2019: Characteristics, trends, and meteorological situations Y. Qin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148349
- Impact of long-range atmospheric transport on volatile organic compounds and ozone photochemistry at a regional background site in central China X. Lei et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118093
- Photochemistry of ozone pollution in autumn in Pearl River Estuary, South China X. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141812
- Significant decreases in the volatile organic compound concentration, atmospheric oxidation capacity and photochemical reactivity during the National Day holiday over a suburban site in the North China Plain Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114657
- Sources of oxygenated volatile organic compounds (OVOCs) in urban atmospheres in North and South China X. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114152
- Atmospheric reactivity and oxidation capacity during summer at a suburban site between Beijing and Tianjin Y. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8181-2020
- Source apportionment of VOCs in a typical medium-sized city in North China Plain and implications on control policy J. Qin et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.10.005
- Summertime ozone pollution in Sichuan Basin, China: Meteorological conditions, sources and process analysis X. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117392
- The underappreciated role of agricultural soil nitrogen oxide emissions in ozone pollution regulation in North China X. Lu et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-25147-9
- A review on methodology in O3-NOx-VOC sensitivity study C. Liu & K. Shi 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118249
- Rapid increase in summer surface ozone over the North China Plain during 2013–2019: a side effect of particulate matter reduction control? X. Ma et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1-2021
- Source Apportionment of Regional Ozone Pollution Observed at Mount Tai, North China: Application of Lagrangian Photochemical Trajectory Model and Implications for Control Policy Y. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033519
- O3 photochemistry on O3 episode days and non-O3 episode days in Wuhan, Central China J. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117236
- Ozone and its precursors in a high-elevation and highly forested region in central China: Origins, in-situ photochemistry and implications of regional transport X. Lyu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118540
- The impact of volatile organic compounds on ozone formation in the suburban area of Shanghai K. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117511
- Impacts of Ozone‐Vegetation Interactions on Ozone Pollution Episodes in North China and the Yangtze River Delta C. Gong et al. 10.1029/2021GL093814
- Changes in air quality related to the control of coronavirus in China: Implications for traffic and industrial emissions Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139133
- An Ozone “Pool” in South China: Investigations on Atmospheric Dynamics and Photochemical Processes Over the Pearl River Estuary Y. Zeren et al. 10.1029/2019JD030833
- Higher contribution of coking sources to ozone formation potential from volatile organic compounds in summer in Taiyuan, China X. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101083
- Ambient ozone pollution at a coal chemical industry city in the border of Loess Plateau and Mu Us Desert: characteristics, sensitivity analysis and control strategies M. Yin et al. 10.7717/peerj.11322
- Temporal and spatial discrepancies of VOCs in an industrial-dominant city in China during summertime B. Li et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.128536
- Large variability of O3-precursor relationship during severe ozone polluted period in an industry-driven cluster city (Zibo) of North China Plain K. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.128252
- Photochemical ozone pollution in five Chinese megacities in summer 2018 X. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149603
- A comprehensive study on ozone pollution in a megacity in North China Plain during summertime: Observations, source attributions and ozone sensitivity J. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106279
Latest update: 23 Oct 2021