Technical note: The role of evolving surface tension in the formation of cloud droplets
James F. Davies et al.
Total article views: 1,733 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,669 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,659 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,128 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,121 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 541 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 538 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Current State of Atmospheric Aerosol Thermodynamics and Mass Transfer Modeling: A Review K. Semeniuk & A. Dastoor 10.3390/atmos11020156
- Atomic Force Microscopy: An Emerging Tool in Measuring the Phase State and Surface Tension of Individual Aerosol Particles H. Lee & A. Tivanski 10.1146/annurev-physchem-090419-110133
- The impact of aerosol size-dependent hygroscopicity and mixing state on the cloud condensation nuclei potential over the north-east Atlantic W. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8655-2021
- A predictive thermodynamic framework of cloud droplet activation for chemically unresolved aerosol mixtures, including surface tension, non-ideality, and bulk–surface partitioning N. Prisle 10.5194/acp-21-16387-2021
- Liquid–liquid phase separation and viscosity within secondary organic aerosol generated from diesel fuel vapors M. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12515-2019
- Relative-humidity-dependent organic aerosol thermodynamics via an efficient reduced-complexity model K. Gorkowski et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13383-2019
- Calculating and fitting morphology-dependent resonances of a spherical particle with a concentric spherical shell B. Vennes & T. Preston 10.1364/JOSAA.36.002089
- Effects of liquid–liquid phase separation and relative humidity on the heterogeneous OH oxidation of inorganic–organic aerosols: insights from methylglutaric acid and ammonium sulfate particles H. Lam et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2053-2021
- Viscosity and liquid–liquid phase separation in healthy and stressed plant SOA N. Smith et al. 10.1039/D0EA00020E
- Optical deformation of single aerosol particles A. Rafferty et al. 10.1073/pnas.1907687116
- Hygroscopic behavior of inorganic–organic aerosol systems including ammonium sulfate, dicarboxylic acids, and oligomer H. Bouzidi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117481
- Optical deformation of homogeneous and core-shell spherical particles B. Vennes & T. Preston 10.1103/PhysRevA.101.063812
- Hygroscopicity of secondary marine organic aerosols: Mixtures of alkylammonium salts and inorganic components B. Asadzadeh et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148131
- The surface tension of surfactant-containing, finite volume droplets B. Bzdek et al. 10.1073/pnas.1915660117
- Physicochemical Mixing State of Sea Spray Aerosols: Morphologies Exhibit Size Dependence H. Lee et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00153
- Testing a Paul trap through determining the evaporation rate of levitated single semi-volatile organic droplets A. Valenzuela et al. 10.1364/OE.410590
Latest update: 08 Dec 2021