01 Mar 2019
Research article | 01 Mar 2019
Characterization of flow recirculation zones at the Perdigão site using multi-lidar measurements
Robert Menke et al.
Total article views: 2,047 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,047 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,046 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,443 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,438 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 604 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 608 with geography defined and -4 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Observations of Stably Stratified Flow through a Microscale Gap D. Vassallo et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-20-0087.1
- Meso- to microscale modeling of atmospheric stability effects on wind turbine wake behavior in complex terrain A. Wise et al. 10.5194/wes-7-367-2022
- Evaluating Wind Fields for Use in Basin‐Scale Distributed Snow Models D. Reynolds et al. 10.1029/2020WR028536
- Multi-scale snowdrift-permitting modelling of mountain snowpack V. Vionnet et al. 10.5194/tc-15-743-2021
- Influence of atmospheric stability on wind farm performance in complex terrain W. Radünz et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2020.116149
- LiSBOA (LiDAR Statistical Barnes Objective Analysis) for optimal design of lidar scans and retrieval of wind statistics – Part 2: Applications to lidar measurements of wind turbine wakes S. Letizia et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2095-2021
- Turbulence Measurements with Dual-Doppler Scanning Lidars A. Peña & J. Mann 10.3390/rs11202444
- Turbulent flow characterization near the edge of a steep escarpment R. Kilpatrick et al. 10.1016/j.jweia.2021.104605
- Automated wind turbine wake characterization in complex terrain R. Barthelmie & S. Pryor 10.5194/amt-12-3463-2019
- Integrating continuous atmospheric boundary layer and tower-based flux measurements to advance understanding of land-atmosphere interactions M. Helbig et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2021.108509
- The influence of terrain on the mean wind flow characteristics in a fjord E. Cheynet et al. 10.1016/j.jweia.2020.104331
- The Influence of Slopes of Isolated Three-Dimensional Valleys on Near-Surface Turbulence S. Freitas et al. 10.1007/s10546-021-00648-8
- The Effects of the Width of an Isolated Valley on Near-Surface Turbulence S. Freitas et al. 10.3390/atmos12101330
- The variability of wind resources in complex terrain and its relationship with atmospheric stability W. Radünz et al. 10.1016/j.enconman.2020.113249
- Multi-lidar wind resource mapping in complex terrain R. Menke et al. 10.5194/wes-5-1059-2020
- The Alaiz experiment: untangling multi-scale stratified flows over complex terrain P. Santos et al. 10.5194/wes-5-1793-2020
- Estimation of turbulence dissipation rate from Doppler wind lidars and in situ instrumentation for the Perdigão 2017 campaign N. Wildmann et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6401-2019
- Distributed wind measurements with multiple quadrotor unmanned aerial vehicles in the atmospheric boundary layer T. Wetz et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3795-2021
- The influence of the wind field and stratification on the nocturnal surface air temperature over modest topography L. Mahrt et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-21-0020.1
- A Two-Day Case Study: Comparison of Turbulence Data from an Unmanned Aircraft System with a Model Chain for Complex Terrain K. zum Berge et al. 10.1007/s10546-021-00608-2
- On the measurement of stability parameter over complex mountainous terrain E. Cantero et al. 10.5194/wes-7-221-2022
- The digital terrain model in the computational modelling of the flow over the Perdigão site: the appropriate grid size J. Palma et al. 10.5194/wes-5-1469-2020
- Cold-Air Pool Processes in the Inn Valley During Föhn: A Comparison of Four Cases During the PIANO Campaign M. Haid et al. 10.1007/s10546-021-00663-9
Latest update: 01 Feb 2023