Tornado-scale vortices in the tropical cyclone boundary layer: numerical simulation with the WRF–LES framework
Total article views: 3,311 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,311 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,213 with geography defined and 98 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,743 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,665 with geography defined and 78 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 568 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 548 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Influence of Low-Level, High-Entropy Air in the Eye on Tropical Cyclone Intensity: A Trajectory Analysis X. ZHOU et al. 10.2151/jmsj.2020-063
- Azimuthal Variations of the Convective-scale Structure in a Simulated Tropical Cyclone Principal Rainband Y. Jiang et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-9248-x
- Effects of Roll Vortices on the Evolution of Hurricane Harvey during Landfall X. Li et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-20-0270.1
- Airstream Association of Large Boundary Layer Rolls during Extratropical Transition of Post-Tropical Cyclone Sandy (2012) J. Schiavone 10.3390/meteorology2030022
- High-Wind Drag Coefficient Based on the Tropical Cyclone Simulated With the WRF-LES Framework W. Jiang et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.694314
- Numerical simulation of a violent supercell tornado over Vienna airport initialized and initiated with a cloud model V. Spiridonov et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105758
- The impact of vertical resolution on the simulation of Typhoon Lekima (2019) by a cloud-permitting model M. Liu et al. 10.1007/s11707-021-0923-8
- Estimating the Risk of Extreme Wind Gusts in Tropical Cyclones Using Idealized Large-Eddy Simulations and a Statistical–Dynamical Model 10.1175/MWR-D-21-0059.1
- Application of potential vorticity tendency diagnosis method to high-resolution simulation of tropical cyclones T. Xie et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.994647
- Large Roll Vortices Exhibited by Post-Tropical Cyclone Sandy during Landfall J. Schiavone et al. 10.3390/atmos12020259
- A 30 m scale modeling of extreme gusts during Hurricane Irma (2017) landfall on very small mountainous islands in the Lesser Antilles R. Cécé et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-129-2021
- Sensitivity of Fine-Scale Structure in Tropical Cyclone Boundary Layer to Model Horizontal Resolution at Sub-Kilometer Grid Spacing H. Xu & Y. Wang 10.3389/feart.2021.707274
- Negative Pressure Perturbations Associated With Tornado‐Scale Vortices in the Tropical Cyclone Boundary Layer Y. Feng et al. 10.1029/2020GL091339
- Simulation of Extreme Updrafts in the Tropical Cyclone Eyewall Y. Zheng et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-9197-4
- Storm‐Scale and Fine‐Scale Boundary Layer Structures of Tropical Cyclones Simulated With the WRF‐LES Framework Q. Liu et al. 10.1029/2021JD035511
- Effects of Mesoscale Surface Heterogeneity on the Afternoon and Early Evening Transition of the Atmospheric Boundary Layer S. Kang 10.1007/s10546-019-00493-w
- Fine-Scale Structures in the Mid-Level Eyewall of Super Typhoon Rammasun (2014) Simulated With the WRF-LES Framework Z. Gao et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.814785
- Large-eddy simulation of the rapidly intensifying tropical cyclone Soudelor (2015) M. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.106976
- Wind Gusts Associated with Tornado-Scale Vortices in the Tropical Cyclone Boundary Layer: A Numerical Simulation Q. Liu et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.945058
- Driving Forces of Extreme Updrafts Associated With Convective Bursts in the Eyewall of a Simulated Tropical Cyclone N. Qin et al. 10.1029/2022JD037061
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023