Interactions between the atmosphere, cryosphere, and ecosystems at northern high latitudes
Michael Boy et al.
Total article views: 3,737 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,445 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,424 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,489 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,473 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 956 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 951 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Microbial Abundance and Enzyme Activity Patterns: Response to Changing Environmental Characteristics along a Transect in Kongsfjorden (Svalbard Islands) G. Caruso et al. 10.3390/jmse8100824
- Problems of environmental management on Russia’s coasts in the context of global sea level rise A. Kholoptsev & S. Podporin 10.1088/1755-1315/408/1/012052
- COST Lecture 2019 AE GM Barcelona: International Network to Encourage the Use of Monitoring and Forecasting Dust Products (InDust) A. Nemuc et al. 10.1017/S1062798720000733
- Overview: Integrative and Comprehensive Understanding on Polar Environments (iCUPE) – concept and initial results T. Petäjä et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8551-2020
- Extreme Viral Partitioning in a Marine-Derived High Arctic Lake M. Labbé et al. 10.1128/mSphere.00334-20
- Wind Tunnel‐Based Comparison of PM 10 Emission Rates for Volcanic Ash and Glaciogenic Aerosol Sources Within Iceland T. Richards‐Thomas & C. McKenna‐Neuman 10.1029/2020JD033392
- Vertical distribution of aerosols in dust storms during the Arctic winter P. Dagsson-Waldhauserova et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-51764-y
- Particle‐scale characterization of volcaniclastic dust sources within Iceland T. Richards‐Thomas et al. 10.1111/sed.12821
- On the retrieval of aerosol optical depth over cryosphere using passive remote sensing L. Mei et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111731
- 20 years of Nordic climate change crisis and tourism research: a review and future research agenda C. Michael Hall & J. Saarinen 10.1080/15022250.2020.1823248
- Aerosols in current and future Arctic climate J. Schmale et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-00969-5
- Present and future aerosol impacts on Arctic climate change in the GISS-E2.1 Earth system model U. Im et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10413-2021
- Biogenic secondary organic aerosols: A review on formation mechanism, analytical challenges and environmental impacts M. Mahilang et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127771
- Soil respiration in larch and pine ecosystems of the Krasnoyarsk region (Russian Federation): a latitudinal comparative study O. Masyagina et al. 10.1007/s12517-020-05939-x
- An assessment of the spatial extent of polar dust using satellite thermal data M. Bowen & R. Vincent 10.1038/s41598-020-79825-7
- Sampling, Filtering, and Analysis Protocols to Detect Black Carbon, Organic Carbon, and Total Carbon in Seasonal Surface Snow in an Urban Background and Arctic Finland (>60° N) O. Meinander et al. 10.3390/atmos11090923
- Observed and modelled cloud cover up to 6 km height at Station Nord in the high Arctic S. Gryning et al. 10.1002/joc.6894
- Saharan dust and giant quartz particle transport towards Iceland G. Varga et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-91481-z
- Editorial: Atmosphere—Cryosphere Interaction in the Arctic, at High Latitudes and Mountains With Focus on Transport, Deposition, and Effects of Dust, Black Carbon, and Other Aerosols P. Dagsson-Waldhauserova & O. Meinander 10.3389/feart.2019.00337
- Influence of Weather Conditions on Particulate Matter Suspension following the 2010 Eyjafjallajökull Volcanic Eruption M. Butwin et al. 10.1175/EI-D-20-0006.1
- Long-term deposition and condensation ice-nucleating particle measurements from four stations across the globe J. Schrod et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15983-2020
- Snow Samples Combined With Long-Range Transport Modeling to Reveal the Origin and Temporal Variability of Black Carbon in Seasonal Snow in Sodankylä (67°N) O. Meinander et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00153
- Potential Source Contribution Function Analysis of High Latitude Dust Sources over the Arctic: Preliminary Results and Prospects S. Crocchianti et al. 10.3390/atmos12030347
- Fostering multidisciplinary research on interactions between chemistry, biology, and physics within the coupled cryosphere-atmosphere system J. Thomas et al. 10.1525/elementa.396
- A production-tagged aerosol module for Earth system models, OsloAero5.3 – extensions and updates for CAM5.3-Oslo A. Kirkevåg et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-3945-2018
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021