14 Feb 2019
Research article | 14 Feb 2019
Rate constant and secondary organic aerosol formation from the gas-phase reaction of eugenol with hydroxyl radicals
Changgeng Liu et al.
Total article views: 2,322 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,264 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,252 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,610 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,599 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 654 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 653 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effect of pH on ·OH-induced degradation progress of syringol/syringaldehyde and health effect Z. An et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126893
- Secondary organic aerosol formation from α-methylstyrene atmospheric degradation: Role of NO level, relative humidity and inorganic seed aerosol M. Tajuelo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104631
- Five-Membered Heterocycles as Potential Photosensitizers in the Tropospheric Aqueous Phase: Photophysical Properties of Imidazole-2-carboxaldehyde, 2-Furaldehyde, and 2-Acetylfuran T. Felber et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c07028
- Oxidation Potential Reduction of Carbon Nanomaterials during Atmospheric-Relevant Aging: Role of Surface Coating H. Jiang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b02062
- Effects of driving conditions on secondary aerosol formation from a GDI vehicle using an oxidation flow reactor N. Kuittinen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117069
- Atmospheric Reactivity of Methoxyphenols: A Review C. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c06535
- Aging of Atmospheric Brown Carbon Aerosol R. Hems et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00346
- Increased primary and secondary H<sub>2</sub>SO<sub>4</sub> showing the opposing roles in secondary organic aerosol formation from ethyl methacrylate ozonolysis P. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7099-2021
- Aromatic Carbonyl and Nitro Compounds as Photosensitizers and Their Photophysical Properties in the Tropospheric Aqueous Phase T. Felber et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.1c03503
- Aqueous-phase oxidation of three phenolic compounds by hydroxyl radical: Insight into secondary organic aerosol formation yields, mechanisms, products and optical properties Z. Ye et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117240
- Current State of Atmospheric Aerosol Thermodynamics and Mass Transfer Modeling: A Review K. Semeniuk & A. Dastoor 10.3390/atmos11020156
- Mechanisms and kinetics studies of the atmospheric oxidation of eugenol by hydroxyl radicals and ozone molecules Y. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145203
- Secondary organic aerosol formation from styrene photolysis and photooxidation with hydroxyl radicals M. Tajuelo et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.05.136
- Mechanisms and kinetic studies of OH-initiated atmospheric oxidation of methoxyphenols in the presence of O2 and NOx Y. Sun et al. 10.1039/C9CP03246K
- Kinetic study on the heterogeneous degradation of coniferyl alcohol by OH radicals C. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.125088
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022