A proxy for atmospheric daytime gaseous sulfuric acid concentration in urban Beijing
Yiqun Lu et al.
Total article views: 1,923 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,744 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,731 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,230 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,219 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 514 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 512 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Formation and growth of sub-3 nm particles in megacities: impact of background aerosols C. Deng et al. 10.1039/D0FD00083C
- Observation of sub-3nm particles and new particle formation at an urban location in India M. Sebastian et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118460
- Seasonal Characteristics of New Particle Formation and Growth in Urban Beijing C. Deng et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c00808
- The impact of the atmospheric turbulence-development tendency on new particle formation: a common finding on three continents H. Wu et al. 10.1093/nsr/nwaa157
- Enhancement of nanoparticle formation and growth during the COVID-19 lockdown period in urban Beijing X. Shen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7039-2021
- Investigation of several proxies to estimate sulfuric acid concentration under volcanic plume conditions C. Rose et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4541-2021
- Unexpected quenching effect on new particle formation from the atmospheric reaction of methanol with SO3 L. Liu et al. 10.1073/pnas.1915459116
- Variation of size-segregated particle number concentrations in wintertime Beijing Y. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1201-2020
- Chemistry of new particle formation and growth events during wintertime in suburban area of Beijing: Insights from highly polluted atmosphere S. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105553
- Sources and sinks driving sulfuric acid concentrations in contrasting environments: implications on proxy calculations L. Dada et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11747-2020
- Investigating three patterns of new particles growing to the size of cloud condensation nuclei in Beijing's urban atmosphere L. Ma et al. 10.5194/acp-21-183-2021
- Formation of nighttime sulfuric acid from the ozonolysis of alkenes in Beijing Y. Guo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5499-2021
- Toward Building a Physical Proxy for Gas-Phase Sulfuric Acid Concentration Based on Its Budget Analysis in Polluted Yangtze River Delta, East China L. Yang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c00738
- Responses of gaseous sulfuric acid and particulate sulfate to reduced SO2 concentration: A perspective from long-term measurements in Beijing X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137700
- Particle growth with photochemical age from new particle formation to haze in the winter of Beijing, China B. Chu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142207
Latest update: 17 May 2021