Modelling black carbon absorption of solar radiation: combining external and internal mixing assumptions
Gabriele Curci et al.
Total article views: 2,702 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,454 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,438 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,477 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,463 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 977 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 975 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Lensing Effect of Black Carbon With Brown Coatings: Dominant Microphysics and Parameterization X. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033549
- Impact of mixing state on aerosol optical properties during severe wildfires over the Euro-Mediterranean region M. Majdi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117042
- A Review on Laboratory Studies and Field Measurements of Atmospheric Organic Aerosol Hygroscopicity and Its Parameterization Based on Oxidation Levels Y. Kuang et al. 10.1007/s40726-020-00164-2
- Constraining global aerosol emissions using POLDER/PARASOL satellite remote sensing observations C. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14585-2019
- Quantifying the sensitivity of aerosol optical properties to the parameterizations of physico-chemical processes during the 2010 Russian wildfires and heatwave L. Palacios-Peña et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9679-2020
- Understanding and improving model representation of aerosol optical properties for a Chinese haze event measured during KORUS-AQ P. Saide et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6455-2020
- Parametric analysis for global single scattering albedo calculations J. Jeong et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117616
- Reduced light absorption of black carbon (BC) and its influence on BC-boundary-layer interactions during “APEC Blue” M. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11405-2021
- Aerosol optical properties over Europe: an evaluation of the AQMEII Phase 3 simulations against satellite observations L. Palacios-Peña et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2965-2019
- Mixing State of Black Carbon Particles in Asian Outflow Observed at a Remote Site in Taiwan in the Spring of 2017 C. Sun et al. 10.1029/2020JD032526
- Present-day radiative effect from radiation-absorbing aerosols in snow P. Tuccella et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6875-2021
- Direct Radiative Effect of Absorbing Aerosols: Sensitivity to Mixing State, Brown Carbon, and Soil Dust Refractive Index and Shape P. Tuccella et al. 10.1029/2019JD030967
- Mie Scattering Captures Observed Optical Properties of Ambient Biomass Burning Plumes Assuming Uniform Black, Brown, and Organic Carbon Mixtures P. Chylek et al. 10.1029/2019JD031224
- A Review of the Representation of Aerosol Mixing State in Atmospheric Models R. Stevens & A. Dastoor 10.3390/atmos10040168
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021