20 Dec 2019
Research article | 20 Dec 2019
Wintertime spatial distribution of ammonia and its emission sources in the Great Salt Lake region
Alexander Moravek et al.
Total article views: 2,222 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,222 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,990 with geography defined and 232 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,558 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,455 with geography defined and 103 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 664 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 535 with geography defined and 129 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Measurements of PM<sub>2.5</sub> with PurpleAir under atmospheric conditions K. Ardon-Dryer et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5441-2020
- A Multiyear Constraint on Ammonia Emissions and Deposition Within the US Corn Belt C. Hu et al. 10.1029/2020GL090865
- Confronting Uncertainties of Simulated Air Pollution Concentrations during Persistent Cold Air Pool Events in the Salt Lake Valley, Utah X. Sun et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c05467
- Meteorological Influence and Chemical Compositions of Atmospheric Particulate Matters in an Indian Urban Area S. Rabha et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00037
- On Aerosol Liquid Water and Sulfate Associations: The Potential for Fine Particulate Matter Biases J. Babila et al. 10.3390/atmos11020194
- An environmental and economic assessment from bioenergy production and biochar application A. Nie et al. 10.1016/j.jscs.2020.11.006
- A global anthropogenic emission inventory of atmospheric pollutants from sector- and fuel-specific sources (1970–2017): an application of the Community Emissions Data System (CEDS) E. McDuffie et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3413-2020
- Coupled Air Quality and Boundary-Layer Meteorology in Western U.S. Basins during Winter: Design and Rationale for a Comprehensive Study A. Hallar et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-20-0017.1
- The Wasatch Environmental Observatory: A mountain to urban research network in the semi‐arid western US J. Follstad Shah et al. 10.1002/hyp.14352
- The role of coarse aerosol particles as a sink of HNO<sub>3</sub> in wintertime pollution events in the Salt Lake Valley A. Hrdina et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8111-2021
- On the contribution of nocturnal heterogeneous reactive nitrogen chemistry to particulate matter formation during wintertime pollution events in Northern Utah E. McDuffie et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9287-2019
- Measurements and quality control of ammonia eddy covariance fluxes: a new strategy for high-frequency attenuation correction A. Moravek et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6059-2019
- An overview of selected emerging outdoor airborne pollutants and air quality issues: The need to reduce uncertainty about environmental and human impacts A. Robichaud 10.1080/10962247.2020.1723738
Latest update: 01 Feb 2023