Coarse and giant particles are ubiquitous in Saharan dust export regions and are radiatively significant over the Sahara
Claire L. Ryder et al.
Total article views: 1,586 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,552 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,541 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,116 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,108 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 436 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 433 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aerosol vertical distribution and interactions with land/sea breezes over the eastern coast of the Red Sea from lidar data and high-resolution WRF-Chem simulations S. Parajuli et al. 10.5194/acp-20-16089-2020
- Atmospheric Transport of North African Dust‐Bearing Supermicron Freshwater Diatoms to South America: Implications for Iron Transport to the Equatorial North Atlantic Ocean A. Barkley et al. 10.1029/2020GL090476
- Quantifying the range of the dust direct radiative effect due to source mineralogy uncertainty L. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3973-2021
- Modelling mineral dust emissions and atmospheric dispersion with MADE3 in EMAC v2.54 C. Beer et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4287-2020
- Constraining the atmospheric limb of the plastic cycle J. Brahney et al. 10.1073/pnas.2020719118
- Contribution of the world's main dust source regions to the global cycle of desert dust J. Kok et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8169-2021
- Models transport Saharan dust too low in the atmosphere: a comparison of the MetUM and CAMS forecasts with observations D. O'Sullivan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12955-2020
- Measurement report: Balloon-borne in situ profiling of Saharan dust over Cyprus with the UCASS optical particle counter M. Kezoudi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6781-2021
- Seasonality in Saharan Dust Across the Atlantic Ocean: From Atmospheric Transport to Seafloor Deposition M. Does et al. 10.1029/2021JD034614
- Giant dust particles at Nevado Illimani: a proxy of summertime deep convection over the Bolivian Altiplano F. Lindau et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1383-2021
- Linking the Different Diameter Types of Aspherical Desert Dust Indicates That Models Underestimate Coarse Dust Emission Y. Huang et al. 10.1029/2020GL092054
- Evaluation of minerals being deposited in the Red Sea using gravimetric, size distribution, and mineralogical analysis of dust deposition samples collected along the Red Sea coastal plain I. Shevchenko et al. 10.1016/j.aeolia.2021.100717
- Anthropogenic Perturbations to the Atmospheric Molybdenum Cycle M. Wong et al. 10.1029/2020GB006787
- Opposite dust grain-size patterns in the Pacific and Atlantic sectors of the Southern Ocean during the last 260,000 years M. van der Does et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.106978
- Apparent dust size discrepancy in aerosol reanalysis in north African dust after long-range transport S. Kramer et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10047-2020
- Dust storms and haboobs J. Marsham & C. Ryder 10.1002/wea.4071
- Synergy processing of diverse ground-based remote sensing and in situ data using the GRASP algorithm: applications to radiometer, lidar and radiosonde observations A. Lopatin et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2575-2021
- African dust particles over the western Caribbean – Part I: Impact on air quality over the Yucatán Peninsula C. Ramírez-Romero et al. 10.5194/acp-21-239-2021
- A detailed study of the interaction between levitated microspheres and the target electrode in a strong electric field I. Jimidar et al. 10.1016/j.powtec.2021.01.036
- Evaluation of natural aerosols in CRESCENDO Earth system models (ESMs): mineral dust R. Checa-Garcia et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10295-2021
- Direct Radiative Effect by Mineral Dust Aerosols Constrained by New Microphysical and Spectral Optical Data C. Di Biagio et al. 10.1029/2019GL086186
- Improved representation of the global dust cycle using observational constraints on dust properties and abundance J. Kok et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8127-2021
- Modeling of Spherical Dust Particle Charging due to Ion Attachment S. Mallios et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.709890
- Spectral Aerosol Optical Depth Retrievals by Ground-Based Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometry Á. Barreto et al. 10.3390/rs12193148
- Orientation of non spherical prolate dust particles moving vertically in the Earth’s atmosphere S. Mallios et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105657
- Description and evaluation of aerosol in UKESM1 and HadGEM3-GC3.1 CMIP6 historical simulations J. Mulcahy et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-6383-2020
- Gentle Topography Increases Vertical Transport of Coarse Dust by Orders of Magnitude M. Heisel et al. 10.1029/2021JD034564
- Dust Constraints from joint Observational-Modelling-experiMental analysis (DustCOMM): comparison with measurements and model simulations A. Adebiyi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-829-2020
- Dust mass, cloud condensation nuclei, and ice-nucleating particle profiling with polarization lidar: updated POLIPHON conversion factors from global AERONET analysis A. Ansmann et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4849-2019
Latest update: 27 Sep 2021