06 Feb 2019
Research article | 06 Feb 2019
Two pathways of how remote SST anomalies drive the interannual variability of autumnal haze days in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region, China
Jing Wang et al.
Total article views: 1,966 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,801 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,797 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,110 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,107 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 691 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 690 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A salient oceanic driver for the interannual variability of wintertime haze days over the Pearl River Delta region, China Y. Chang et al. 10.1007/s00704-020-03111-9
- Optimal heat source for the interannual variability of the western North Pacific summer monsoon K. HU & S. LONG 10.1080/16742834.2019.1680087
- Extremely Late Onset of the 2018 South China Sea Summer Monsoon Following a La Niña Event: Effects of Triple SST Anomaly Mode in the North Atlantic and a Weaker Mongolian Cyclone B. Liu & C. Zhu 10.1029/2018GL081718
- The combined effect of two westerly jet waveguides on heavy haze in the North China Plain in November and December 2015 X. An et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4667-2020
- Impacts of climate anomalies on the interannual and interdecadal variability of autumn and winter haze in North China: A review J. Wang et al. 10.1002/joc.6471
- Central North Pacific SST anomalies linked late winter haze to Arctic sea ice Q. Yang & D. Yuan 10.1002/joc.6534
- Potential impacts of the Southern Hemisphere polar vortices on central-eastern China haze pollution during boreal early winter L. Chang et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05294-3
- Influence of Human Activities on Wintertime Haze-Related Meteorological Conditions over the Jing–Jin–Ji Region Y. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.eng.2020.03.015
- The atmospheric controls of extreme convective events over the southern Arabian Peninsula during the spring season N. Nelli et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105788
- Effect of rainfall-induced diabatic heating over southern China on the formation of wintertime haze on the North China Plain X. An et al. 10.5194/acp-22-725-2022
- Interdecadal relationship between the wintertime haze frequency over Beijing and mega‐ENSO J. Wang et al. 10.1002/asl.1007
- Synergistic effect of SST anomalies in the North Pacific and North Atlantic on summer surface air temperature over the Mongolian Plateau X. An et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05541-7
- Effects of western Pacific intraseasonal convection on surface air temperature anomalies over North America Y. Yang et al. 10.1002/joc.6373
- Linkages between the atmospheric transmission originating from the North Atlantic Oscillation and persistent winter haze over Beijing M. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18573-2021
- A possible remote tropical forcing for the interannual variability of peak summer muggy hot days in Northeast China X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105860
- On the connection between interannual variations of winter haze frequency over Beijing and different ENSO flavors J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140109
- Intensified modulation of winter aerosol pollution in China by El Niño with short duration L. Zeng et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10745-2021
- Future changes in the meteorological potential for winter haze over Beijing during periods of peak carbon emissions and carbon neutrality in China projected by Coupled Model Intercomparison Project Phase 6 models J. Wang et al. 10.1002/joc.7352
- Intra-seasonal differences in the atmospheric systems contributing to interannual variations of autumn haze pollution in the North China Plain S. Chen et al. 10.1007/s00704-020-03221-4
- Distinct Impacts of ENSO on Haze Pollution in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei Region between Early and Late Winters W. Zhao et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-21-0459.1
- A comparison of haze pollution variability in China using haze indices based on observations L. Chang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.136929
- Detecting the causal interaction between Siberian High and Winter Surface Air Temperature over Northeast Asia N. Zhang & G. Wang 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105066
- The 2017–2018 Winter Drought in North China and Its Causes L. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos10020060
Latest update: 24 Jun 2022