| Highlight paper
13 Dec 2019
Research article | Highlight paper | 13 Dec 2019
Ice-nucleating particle versus ice crystal number concentrationin altocumulus and cirrus layers embedded in Saharan dust:a closure study
Albert Ansmann et al.
Total article views: 4,018 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,018 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,561 with geography defined and 457 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,383 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,075 with geography defined and 308 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 635 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 486 with geography defined and 149 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ice crystal number concentration from lidar, cloud radar and radar wind profiler measurements J. Bühl et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6601-2019
- Advanced Bulk Optical Models Linking the Backscattering and Microphysical Properties of Mineral Dust Aerosol M. Saito & P. Yang 10.1029/2021GL095121
- Cirrus-induced shortwave radiative effects depending on their optical and physical properties: Case studies using simulations and measurements C. Córdoba-Jabonero et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105095
- Measurement report: Balloon-borne in situ profiling of Saharan dust over Cyprus with the UCASS optical particle counter M. Kezoudi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6781-2021
- Hemispheric contrasts in ice formation in stratiform mixed-phase clouds: disentangling the role of aerosol and dynamics with ground-based remote sensing M. Radenz et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17969-2021
- Wildfire smoke, Arctic haze, and aerosol effects on mixed-phase and cirrus clouds over the North Pole region during MOSAiC: an introduction R. Engelmann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13397-2021
- Ice Nucleation of Cirrus Clouds Related to the Transported Dust Layer Observed by Ground-Based Lidars over Wuhan, China Y. He et al. 10.1007/s00376-021-1192-x
- Aerosol particle depolarization ratio at 1565 nm measured with a Halo Doppler lidar V. Vakkari et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5807-2021
- Heterogeneous Nucleation of Midlevel Cloud Layer Influenced by Transported Asian Dust Over Wuhan (30.5°N, 114.4°E), China Y. He et al. 10.1029/2020JD033394
- Retrievals of dust-related particle mass and ice-nucleating particle concentration profiles with ground-based polarization lidar and sun photometer over a megacity in central China Y. He et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5939-2021
- Impact of dust-cloud-radiation interactions on surface albedo: a case study of ‘Tiramisu’ snow in Urumqi, China S. Chen et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac3b18
- Mineralogy Sensitive Immersion Freezing Parameterization in DREAM L. Ilić et al. 10.1029/2021JD035093
- A Drone-Based Bioaerosol Sampling System to Monitor Ice Nucleation Particles in the Lower Atmosphere P. Bieber et al. 10.3390/rs12030552
- The contribution of Saharan dust to the ice-nucleating particle concentrations at the High Altitude Station Jungfraujoch (3580 m a.s.l.), Switzerland C. Brunner et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18029-2021
- Long-term profiling of aerosol light extinction, particle mass, cloud condensation nuclei, and ice-nucleating particle concentration over Dushanbe, Tajikistan, in Central Asia J. Hofer et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4695-2020
- The Unmanned Systems Research Laboratory (USRL): A New Facility for UAV-Based Atmospheric Observations M. Kezoudi et al. 10.3390/atmos12081042
- Long-term characterisation of the vertical structure of the Saharan Air Layer over the Canary Islands using lidar and radiosonde profiles: implications for radiative and cloud processes over the subtropical Atlantic Ocean Á. Barreto et al. 10.5194/acp-22-739-2022
- The unprecedented 2017–2018 stratospheric smoke event: decay phase and aerosol properties observed with the EARLINET H. Baars et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15183-2019
- The dual-field-of-view polarization lidar technique: a new concept in monitoring aerosol effects in liquid-water clouds – case studies C. Jimenez et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15265-2020
- Tropospheric and stratospheric wildfire smoke profiling with lidar: mass, surface area, CCN, and INP retrieval A. Ansmann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9779-2021
- The Global Distribution of Cirrus Clouds Reflectance Based on MODIS Level-3 Data F. Zhao et al. 10.3390/atmos11020219
- First validation of GOME-2/MetOp absorbing aerosol height using EARLINET lidar observations K. Michailidis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3193-2021
- Retrieval of ice-nucleating particle concentrations from lidar observations and comparison with UAV in situ measurements E. Marinou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11315-2019
- Dust mass, cloud condensation nuclei, and ice-nucleating particle profiling with polarization lidar: updated POLIPHON conversion factors from global AERONET analysis A. Ansmann et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4849-2019
Latest update: 07 Dec 2022