11 Dec 2019
Research article | 11 Dec 2019
Secondary organic aerosol formation from OH-initiated oxidation of m-xylene: effects of relative humidity on yield and chemical composition
Qun Zhang et al.
Total article views: 2,036 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,036 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,859 with geography defined and 177 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,336 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,294 with geography defined and 42 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 700 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 565 with geography defined and 135 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Influence of Ammonia and Relative Humidity on the Formation and Composition of Secondary Brown Carbon from Oxidation of 1-Methylnaphthalene and Longifolene Y. Cui et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00353
- Evaluation of Secondary Organic Aerosol (SOA) Simulations for Seoul, Korea Y. Oak et al. 10.1029/2021MS002760
- Variability in Aromatic Aerosol Yields under Very Low NOx Conditions at Different HO2/RO2 Regimes W. Peng et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c04392
- Secondary organic aerosol formation from monocyclic aromatic hydrocarbons: insights from laboratory studies Z. Yang et al. 10.1039/D1EM00409C
- Effect of NOx and RH on the secondary organic aerosol formation from toluene photooxidation S. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.06.017
- Molecular composition of secondary organic aerosol from styrene under different NO and humidity conditions S. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105950
- Wall losses of oxygenated volatile organic compounds from oxidation of toluene: Effects of chamber volume and relative humidity S. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.09.026
- Molecular composition and sources of water-soluble organic aerosol in summer in Beijing Y. Qiu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126850
- Atmospheric OH Oxidation Chemistry of Particulate Liquid Crystal Monomers: An Emerging Persistent Organic Pollutant in Air Q. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00447
- A core-shell box model for simulating viscosity dependent secondary organic aerosol (CSVA) and its application L. Jia & Y. Xu 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147954
- On-line study of the influence of seed particle acidity on ozonation reaction of pyrene S. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118615
- The underappreciated role of monocarbonyl-dicarbonyl interconversion in secondary organic aerosol formation during photochemical oxidation of m-xylene J. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152575
- Smog chamber study of the effects of NOx and NH3 on the formation of secondary organic aerosols and optical properties from photo-oxidation of toluene X. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138632
- Effect of relative humidity on SOA formation from aromatic hydrocarbons: Implications from the evolution of gas- and particle-phase species T. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145015
- The role of functional groups in the understanding of secondary organic aerosol formation mechanism from α-pinene L. Jia & Y. Xu 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139831
Latest update: 27 Nov 2022