Viscosities, diffusion coefficients, and mixing times of intrinsic fluorescent organic molecules in brown limonene secondary organic aerosol and tests of the Stokes–Einstein equation
Dagny A. Ullmann et al.
Total article views: 1,749 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,640 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,635 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,061 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,056 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 579 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 579 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Photochemical Aging Alters Secondary Organic Aerosol Partitioning Behavior J. Shilling et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00248
- Carbon Dioxide Diffusivity in Single, Levitated Organic Aerosol Particles J. Dou et al. 10.1021/acs.jpclett.9b01389
- Accurate Prediction of Organic Aerosol Evaporation Using Kinetic Multilayer Modeling and the Stokes–Einstein Equation S. Ingram et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.1c00986
- Unified Description of Diffusion Coefficients from Small to Large Molecules in Organic–Water Mixtures E. Evoy et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.9b11271
- Liquid–liquid phase separation and viscosity within secondary organic aerosol generated from diesel fuel vapors M. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12515-2019
- Predictions of diffusion rates of large organic molecules in secondary organic aerosols using the Stokes–Einstein and fractional Stokes–Einstein relations E. Evoy et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10073-2019
- Aging of Atmospheric Brown Carbon Aerosol R. Hems et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00346
- Humidity-Dependent Viscosity of Secondary Organic Aerosol from Ozonolysis of β-Caryophyllene: Measurements, Predictions, and Implications A. Maclean et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00296
- Toward closure between predicted and observed particle viscosity over a wide range of temperatures and relative humidity S. Kasparoglu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1127-2021
- Predicting the influence of particle size on the glass transition temperature and viscosity of secondary organic material M. Petters & S. Kasparoglu 10.1038/s41598-020-71490-0
- Modeling the Effects of Dimerization and Bulk Diffusion on the Evaporative Behavior of Secondary Organic Aerosol Formed from α-Pinene and 1,3,5-Trimethylbenzene Y. Morino et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00106
- Predicting secondary organic aerosol phase state and viscosity and its effect on multiphase chemistry in a regional-scale air quality model R. Schmedding et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8201-2020
- Kinetic modeling of formation and evaporation of secondary organic aerosol from NO<sub>3</sub> oxidation of pure and mixed monoterpenes T. Berkemeier et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15513-2020
- Viscosity and liquid–liquid phase separation in healthy and stressed plant SOA N. Smith et al. 10.1039/D0EA00020E
- Diffusion of Organic Molecules as a Function of Temperature in a Sucrose Matrix (a Proxy for Secondary Organic Aerosol) K. Kiland et al. 10.1021/acs.jpclett.9b02182
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021