09 Dec 2019
Research article | 09 Dec 2019
Six-year source apportionment of submicron organic aerosols from near-continuous highly time-resolved measurements at SIRTA (Paris area, France)
Yunjiang Zhang et al.
Total article views: 1,961 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,742 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,734 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,250 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,248 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 492 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 486 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ammonia and PM2.5 Air Pollution in Paris during the 2020 COVID Lockdown C. Viatte et al. 10.3390/atmos12020160
- Response of atmospheric composition to COVID-19 lockdown measures during spring in the Paris region (France) J. Petit et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17167-2021
- Online Chemical Characterization and Sources of Submicron Aerosol in the Major Mediterranean Port City of Piraeus, Greece I. Stavroulas et al. 10.3390/atmos12121686
- Emission factors and chemical characterization of particulate emissions from garden green waste burning C. Noblet et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149367
- Source apportionment of atmospheric PM<sub>10</sub> oxidative potential: synthesis of 15 year-round urban datasets in France S. Weber et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11353-2021
- The impact of traffic on air quality in Ireland: insights from the simultaneous kerbside and suburban monitoring of submicron aerosols C. Lin et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10513-2020
- Chemical characterization and source identification of submicron aerosols from a year-long real-time observation at a rural site of Shanghai using an Aerosol Chemical Speciation Monitor Q. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105154
- A new method for long-term source apportionment with time-dependent factor profiles and uncertainty assessment using SoFi Pro: application to 1 year of organic aerosol data F. Canonaco et al. 10.5194/amt-14-923-2021
- Overview of the French Operational Network for In Situ Observation of PM Chemical Composition and Sources in Urban Environments (CARA Program) O. Favez et al. 10.3390/atmos12020207
- Comparison of five methodologies to apportion organic aerosol sources during a PM pollution event D. Srivastava et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143168
- Time-dependent source apportionment of submicron organic aerosol for a rural site in an alpine valley using a rolling positive matrix factorisation (PMF) window G. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15081-2021
- One-Year Real-Time Measurement of Black Carbon in the Rural Area of Qingdao, Northeastern China: Seasonal Variations, Meteorological Effects, and the COVID-19 Case Analysis S. Cui et al. 10.3390/atmos12030394
- Eight years of sub-micrometre organic aerosol composition data from the boreal forest characterized using a machine-learning approach L. Heikkinen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10081-2021
- Meteorology-driven variability of air pollution (PM<sub>1</sub>) revealed with explainable machine learning R. Stirnberg et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3919-2021
- Increase in secondary organic aerosol in an urban environment M. Via et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8323-2021
- Aerosol Measurements by Soot Particle Aerosol Mass Spectrometer: a Review Y. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s40726-020-00162-4
- A European aerosol phenomenology - 7: High-time resolution chemical characteristics of submicron particulate matter across Europe M. Bressi et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100108
- Influence of biomass burning vapor wall loss correction on modeling organic aerosols in Europe by CAMx v6.50 J. Jiang et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1681-2021
- The Boundary Layer Air Quality-Analysis Using Network of Instruments (BAQUNIN) Supersite for Atmospheric Research and Satellite Validation over Rome Area A. Iannarelli et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-21-0099.1
- Substantial brown carbon emissions from wintertime residential wood burning over France Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140752
- Sources of organic aerosols in Europe: a modeling study using CAMx with modified volatility basis set scheme J. Jiang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15247-2019
- The determination of highly time-resolved and source-separated black carbon emission rates using radon as a tracer of atmospheric dynamics A. Gregorič et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14139-2020
- Characterization of particulate organic nitrates in the Yangtze River Delta, East China, using the time-of-flight aerosol chemical speciation monitor D. Ge et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118927
- Situation of Urban Mobility in Pakistan: Before, during, and after the COVID-19 Lockdown with Climatic Risk Perceptions A. Syed et al. 10.3390/atmos12091190
- The new instrument using a TC–BC (total carbon–black carbon) method for the online measurement of carbonaceous aerosols M. Rigler et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4333-2020
Latest update: 05 Jul 2022