04 Dec 2019
Research article | 04 Dec 2019
Spatiotemporal variation of aerosol and potential long-range transport impact over the Tibetan Plateau, China
Jun Zhu et al.
Total article views: 2,259 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,813 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,799 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,242 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,237 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 571 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 562 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- First observation of mercury species on an important water vapor channel in the southeastern Tibetan Plateau H. Lin et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2651-2022
- Quantifying variability, source, and transport of CO in the urban areas over the Himalayas and Tibetan Plateau Y. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9201-2021
- Vertical profile of aerosols in the Himalayas revealed by lidar: New insights into their seasonal/diurnal patterns, sources, and transport Y. Xiang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117686
- The Significant Contribution of Small-Sized and Spherical Aerosol Particles to the Decreasing Trend in Total Aerosol Optical Depth over Land from 2003 to 2018 K. Gui et al. 10.1016/j.eng.2021.05.017
- Variation of the aerosol optical properties and validation of MODIS AOD products over the eastern edge of the Tibetan Plateau based on ground-based remote sensing in 2017 Y. You et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117257
- Arctic sea-ice loss intensifies aerosol transport to the Tibetan Plateau F. Li et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-0881-2
- Columnar aerosol properties and radiative effects over Dushanbe, Tajikistan in Central Asia D. Rupakheti et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114872
- Aerosol characteristics at the three poles of the Earth as characterized by Cloud–Aerosol Lidar and Infrared Pathfinder Satellite Observations Y. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4849-2021
- The impact of synoptic patterns on summertime ozone pollution in the North China Plain Y. Dong et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139559
- Seasonal variability and trends in global type-segregated aerosol optical depth as revealed by MISR satellite observations K. Gui et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147543
- Impacts of Aerosol Loading in the Hindu Kush Himalayan Region Based on MERRA-2 Reanalysis Data S. Ningombam et al. 10.3390/atmos12101290
- Advances in sunphotometer-measured aerosol optical properties and related topics in China: Impetus and perspectives X. Xia et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105286
- Aerosol properties, trends and classification of key types over the Middle East from satellite-derived atmospheric optical data S. Sabetghadam et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118100
- Long-term AOD trend assessment over the Eastern Mediterranean region: A comparative study including a new merged aerosol product A. Shaheen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117736
- Unexpected High Absorption of Atmospheric Aerosols Over a Western Tibetan Plateau Site in Summer L. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033286
- Understanding the spatial representativeness of air quality monitoring network and its application to PM2.5 in the mainland China L. Su et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2022.101370
- Ground-based vertical profile observations of atmospheric composition on the Tibetan Plateau (2017–2019) C. Xing et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4897-2021
- Aerosol Physical‐Optical Properties and PBLH Under Different Air Pollution Levels From Ground Lidar and Satellite Observations Over Shouxian Area, China Y. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2021JD035236
Latest update: 24 Jun 2022