Articles | Volume 19, issue 22
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
On the impact of future climate change on tropopause folds and tropospheric ozone
Total article views: 3,079 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,079 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,847 with geography defined and 232 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,274 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,144 with geography defined and 130 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 805 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 703 with geography defined and 102 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Tropospheric ozone and its natural precursors impacted by climatic changes in emission and dynamics S. Dewan & A. Lakhani 10.3389/fenvs.2022.1007942
- Climate change penalty and benefit on surface ozone: a global perspective based on CMIP6 earth system models P. Zanis et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac4a34
- Tropospheric ozone in CMIP6 simulations P. Griffiths et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4187-2021
- Multiplatform observations of stratosphere-troposphere exchange over the Bharati (69.41° S, 76° E), Antarctica during ISEA-35 S. Das et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105455
- Surface ozone trends and related mortality across the climate regions of the contiguous United States during the most recent climate period, 1991–2020 S. Mousavinezhad et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119693
- A Global Climatology of Tropopause Folds in CAMS and MERRA‐2 Reanalyses D. Akritidis et al. 10.1029/2020JD034115
- A process-oriented evaluation of CAMS reanalysis ozone during tropopause folds over Europe for the period 2003–2018 D. Akritidis et al. 10.5194/acp-22-6275-2022
- Higher‐Resolution Tropopause Folding Accounts for More Stratospheric Ozone Intrusions S. Bartusek et al. 10.1029/2022GL101690
- Changes in tropospheric air quality related to the protection of stratospheric ozone in a changing climate S. Madronich et al. 10.1007/s43630-023-00369-6
- Tropopause folding events to the northeast of Tibetan Plateau in boreal summer and their remote relation to the circulation anomalies over northeastern Atlantic C. Zhu & R. Ren 10.1007/s00382-021-06130-y
- Characteristics of summer tropopause folds over southeastern Central Asia and their influences on precipitation L. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.106747
- A climatological-dynamical analysis of tropopause folds over Southwest Asia in the period of 1989–2018 R. Borhani et al. 10.1016/j.dynatmoce.2022.101300
- Surface Ozone Concentration over Russian Territory in the First Half of 2020 V. Andreev et al. 10.1134/S1024856020060184
- On the link between the Etesian winds, tropopause folds and tropospheric ozone over the Eastern Mediterranean during summer S. Dafka et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105161
- Fifty years of balloon-borne ozone profile measurements at Uccle, Belgium: a short history, the scientific relevance, and the achievements in understanding the vertical ozone distribution R. Van Malderen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12385-2021
- Transport of substantial stratospheric ozone to the surface by a dying typhoon and shallow convection Z. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-22-8221-2022
- Role of Stratospheric Processes in Climate Change: Advances and Challenges W. Tian et al. 10.1007/s00376-023-2341-1
- Taiwan ozone trend in response to reduced domestic precursors and perennial transboundary influence S. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117883
- The response of the North Pacific jet and stratosphere-to-troposphere transport of ozone over western North America to RCP8.5 climate forcing D. Elsbury et al. 10.5194/acp-23-5101-2023
Latest update: 25 Sep 2023