Articles | Volume 19, issue 22
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Objective evaluation of surface- and satellite-driven carbon dioxide atmospheric inversions
Total article views: 4,286 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,286 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,123 with geography defined and 163 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,325 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,292 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 961 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 831 with geography defined and 130 with unknown origin.
31 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Uncertainty of hourly-average concentration values derived from non-continuous measurements L. Haszpra & E. Prácser 10.5194/amt-14-3561-2021
- Long-term column-averaged greenhouse gas observations using a COCCON spectrometer at the high-surface-albedo site in Gobabeb, Namibia M. Frey et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5887-2021
- Retrieval of atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> vertical profiles from ground-based near-infrared spectra S. Roche et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3087-2021
- Soil moisture–atmosphere feedback dominates land carbon uptake variability V. Humphrey et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03325-5
- Scaling carbon fluxes from eddy covariance sites to globe: synthesis and evaluation of the FLUXCOM approach M. Jung et al. 10.5194/bg-17-1343-2020
- The First Global Carbon Dioxide Flux Map Derived from TanSat Measurements D. Yang et al. 10.1007/s00376-021-1179-7
- Unusual characteristics of the carbon cycle during the 2015−2016 El Niño K. Wang et al. 10.1111/gcb.15669
- Large CO 2 Emitters as Seen From Satellite: Comparison to a Gridded Global Emission Inventory F. Chevallier et al. 10.1029/2021GL097540
- Four years of global carbon cycle observed from the Orbiting Carbon Observatory 2 (OCO-2) version 9 and in situ data and comparison to OCO-2 version 7 H. Peiro et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1097-2022
- CO2 Flux over the Contiguous United States in 2016 Inverted by WRF-Chem/DART from OCO-2 XCO2 Retrievals Q. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs13152996
- Carbon Dioxide Distribution, Origins, and Transport Along a Frontal Boundary During Summer in Mid‐Latitudes A. Samaddar et al. 10.1029/2020JD033118
- Evaluation of CarbonTracker's Inverse Estimates of North American Net Ecosystem Exchange of CO 2 From Different Observing Systems Using ACT‐America Airborne Observations Y. Cui et al. 10.1029/2020JD034406
- Carbon Flux Variability From a Relatively Simple Ecosystem Model With Assimilated Data Is Consistent With Terrestrial Biosphere Model Estimates G. Quetin et al. 10.1029/2019MS001889
- Evaluating consistency between total column CO<sub>2</sub> retrievals from OCO-2 and the in situ network over North America: implications for carbon flux estimation B. Rastogi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14385-2021
- Effect of assimilating CO2 observations in the Korean Peninsula on the inverse modeling to estimate surface CO2 flux over Asia M. Cho et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0263925
- An atmospheric perspective on the carbon budgets of terrestrial ecosystems in China: progress and challenges B. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scib.2021.05.017
- Estimation of China’s terrestrial ecosystem carbon sink: Methods, progress and prospects S. Piao et al. 10.1007/s11430-021-9892-6
- Siberian 2020 heatwave increased spring CO2 uptake but not annual CO2 uptake M. Kwon et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac358b
- Regional CO<sub>2</sub> fluxes from 2010 to 2015 inferred from GOSAT XCO<sub>2</sub> retrievals using a new version of the Global Carbon Assimilation System F. Jiang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1963-2021
- Assimilation of OCO-2 retrievals with WRF-Chem/DART: A case study for the Midwestern United States Q. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118106
- Five years of variability in the global carbon cycle: comparing an estimate from the Orbiting Carbon Observatory-2 and process-based models Z. Chen et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abfac1
- Variability of North Atlantic CO<sub>2</sub> fluxes for the 2000–2017 period estimated from atmospheric inverse analyses Z. Chen et al. 10.5194/bg-18-4549-2021
- Estimation of fire-induced carbon emissions from Equatorial Asia in 2015 using in situ aircraft and ship observations Y. Niwa et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9455-2021
- Improved Constraints on Northern Extratropical CO 2 Fluxes Obtained by Combining Surface‐Based and Space‐Based Atmospheric CO 2 Measurements B. Byrne et al. 10.1029/2019JD032029
- Global Carbon Budget 2020 P. Friedlingstein et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3269-2020
- The Community Inversion Framework v1.0: a unified system for atmospheric inversion studies A. Berchet et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5331-2021
- The CO2 Human Emissions (CHE) Project: First Steps Towards a European Operational Capacity to Monitor Anthropogenic CO2 Emissions G. Balsamo et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.707247
- The NASA Atmospheric Tomography (ATom) Mission: Imaging the Chemistry of the Global Atmosphere C. Thompson et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-20-0315.1
- Fluxes of Carbon Dioxide From Managed Ecosystems Estimated by National Inventories Compared to Atmospheric Inverse Modeling F. Chevallier 10.1029/2021GL093565
- Carbon Monitoring System Flux Net Biosphere Exchange 2020 (CMS-Flux NBE 2020) J. Liu et al. 10.5194/essd-13-299-2021
- Terrestrial ecosystem carbon flux estimated using GOSAT and OCO-2 XCO<sub>2</sub> retrievals H. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12067-2019
Latest update: 31 May 2023