Articles | Volume 19, issue 22
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Different strategies to retrieve aerosol properties at night-time with the GRASP algorithm
Total article views: 2,476 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,476 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,378 with geography defined and 98 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,859 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,817 with geography defined and 42 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 617 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 561 with geography defined and 56 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Climatology of aerosol component concentrations derived from multi-angular polarimetric POLDER-3 observations using GRASP algorithm L. Li et al. 10.5194/essd-14-3439-2022
- Characterization of Tajogaite volcanic plumes detected over the Iberian Peninsula from a set of satellite and ground-based remote sensing instrumentation V. Salgueiro et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2023.113684
- Optimization of the Polarized Imaging Nephelometer (PI-Neph) for continuous monitoring of multiwavelength aerosol phase functions in support of space polarimetry missions E. Bazo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.120181
- Estimates of remote sensing retrieval errors by the GRASP algorithm: application to ground-based observations, concept and validation M. Herrera et al. 10.5194/amt-15-6075-2022
- Retrieval of Aged Biomass-Burning Aerosol Properties by Using GRASP Code in Synergy with Polarized Micro-Pulse Lidar and Sun/Sky Photometer M. López-Cayuela et al. 10.3390/rs14153619
- New particle formation at urban and high-altitude remote sites in the south-eastern Iberian Peninsula J. Casquero-Vera et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14253-2020
- Aerosol vertical distribution and interactions with land/sea breezes over the eastern coast of the Red Sea from lidar data and high-resolution WRF-Chem simulations S. Parajuli et al. 10.5194/acp-20-16089-2020
- Ceilometer inversion method using water-vapor correction from co-located microwave radiometer for aerosol retrievals A. Bedoya-Velásquez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105379
- Synergy processing of diverse ground-based remote sensing and in situ data using the GRASP algorithm: applications to radiometer, lidar and radiosonde observations A. Lopatin et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2575-2021
- Overview of the SLOPE I and II campaigns: aerosol properties retrieved with lidar and sun–sky photometer measurements J. Benavent-Oltra et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9269-2021
- A Comprehensive Description of Multi-Term LSM for Applying Multiple a Priori Constraints in Problems of Atmospheric Remote Sensing: GRASP Algorithm, Concept, and Applications O. Dubovik et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.706851
- A novel lidar gradient cluster analysis method of nocturnal boundary layer detection during air pollution episodes Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6675-2020
- Diurnal and nocturnal aerosol properties by AERONET sun-sky-lunar photometer measurements along four years M. Perrone et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105889
- Retrieval of aerosol properties using relative radiance measurements from an all-sky camera R. Román et al. 10.5194/amt-15-407-2022
- Properties of aerosol and surface derived from OLCI/Sentinel-3A using GRASP approach: Retrieval development and preliminary validation C. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2022.113142
- Study of the Effect of Aerosol Vertical Profile on Microphysical Properties Using GRASP Code with Sun/Sky Photometer and Multiwavelength Lidar Measurements F. Molero et al. 10.3390/rs12244072
- Retrieval of aerosol properties from zenith sky radiance measurements S. Herrero-Anta et al. 10.5194/amt-16-4423-2023
- Evaluation of LIRIC Algorithm Performance Using Independent Sun-Sky Photometer Data at Two Altitude Levels M. Granados-Muñoz et al. 10.3390/rs12050842
- Black carbon aerosol number and mass concentration measurements by picosecond short-range elastic backscatter lidar R. Ceolato et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-11954-7
- Correction of a lunar-irradiance model for aerosol optical depth retrieval and comparison with a star photometer R. Román et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6293-2020
- Wind and Turbulence Statistics in the Urban Boundary Layer over a Mountain–Valley System in Granada, Spain P. Ortiz-Amezcua et al. 10.3390/rs14102321
- Comparison of the Performance of the GRASP and MERRA2 Models in Reproducing Tropospheric Aerosol Layers A. Fernandes et al. 10.3390/atmos14091409
- Validation of GRASP algorithm product from POLDER/PARASOL data and assessment of multi-angular polarimetry potential for aerosol monitoring C. Chen et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3573-2020
- Vertical assessment of the mineral dust optical and microphysical properties as retrieved from the synergy between polarized micro-pulse lidar and sun/sky photometer observations using GRASP code M. López-Cayuela et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105818
- Retrievals of dust-related particle mass and ice-nucleating particle concentration profiles with ground-based polarization lidar and sun photometer over a megacity in central China Y. He et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5939-2021
- Retrieval of aerosol properties from Airborne Hyper-Angular Rainbow Polarimeter (AirHARP) observations during ACEPOL 2017 A. Puthukkudy et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5207-2020
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023