Articles | Volume 19, issue 2
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Open fires in Greenland in summer 2017: transport, deposition and radiative effects of BC, OC and BrC emissions
Total article views: 3,933 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,933 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,804 with geography defined and 129 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,752 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,620 with geography defined and 132 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,181 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,184 with geography defined and -3 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- FLEXPART v10.1 simulation of source contributions to Arctic black carbon C. Zhu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1641-2020
- Arctic humanitarianism for post-disaster settlement and shelter I. Kelman 10.1108/DPM-12-2019-0353
- Brown carbon from biomass burning imposes strong circum-Arctic warming S. Yue et al. 10.1016/j.oneear.2022.02.006
- Fire Danger Observed from Space M. Pettinari & E. Chuvieco 10.1007/s10712-020-09610-8
- On the Radiative Impact of Biomass-Burning Aerosols in the Arctic: The August 2017 Case Study F. Calì Quaglia et al. 10.3390/rs14020313
- Satellite Remote Sensing Contributions to Wildland Fire Science and Management E. Chuvieco et al. 10.1007/s40725-020-00116-5
- Effects of experimental fire in combination with climate warming on greenhouse gas fluxes in Arctic tundra soils W. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148847
- Chemical composition, optical properties, and oxidative potential of water- and methanol-soluble organic compounds emitted from the combustion of biomass materials and coal T. Cao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13187-2021
- The Reading Palaeofire Database: an expanded global resource to document changes in fire regimes from sedimentary charcoal records S. Harrison et al. 10.5194/essd-14-1109-2022
- Fire increases soil nitrogen retention and alters nitrogen uptake patterns among dominant shrub species in an Arctic dry heath tundra W. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150990
- Ecological and fire characteristics of forest ecosystems of the “Drevlyansky” nature reserve V. Martynenko 10.48077/scihor.24(1).2021.85-92
- Black Carbon in the Near-Surface Atmosphere Far Away from Emission Sources: Comparison of Measurements and MERRA-2 Reanalysis Data T. Zhuravleva et al. 10.1134/S1024856020060251
- Optical Characterization of Fresh and Photochemically Aged Aerosols Emitted from Laboratory Siberian Peat Burning M. Iaukea-Lum et al. 10.3390/atmos13030386
- Air Pollution and Its Association with the Greenland Ice Sheet Melt K. Vikrant et al. 10.3390/su13010065
- Impact of Australia's catastrophic 2019/20 bushfire season on communities and environment. Retrospective analysis and current trends A. Filkov et al. 10.1016/j.jnlssr.2020.06.009
- Reviews and syntheses: Arctic fire regimes and emissions in the 21st century J. McCarty et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5053-2021
- A review of carbon monitoring in wet carbon systems using remote sensing A. Campbell et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac4d4d
- Chemical composition and source attribution of sub-micrometre aerosol particles in the summertime Arctic lower troposphere F. Köllner et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6509-2021
- Deposition of brown carbon onto snow: changes in snow optical and radiative properties N. Beres et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6095-2020
- Implementation of the Burned Area Component of the Copernicus Climate Change Service: From MODIS to OLCI Data J. Lizundia-Loiola et al. 10.3390/rs13214295
- Phytoplankton dynamics in a changing Arctic Ocean M. Ardyna & K. Arrigo 10.1038/s41558-020-0905-y
- A review of black carbon in snow and ice and its impact on the cryosphere S. Kang et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103346
- Past Warmth and Its Impacts During the Holocene Thermal Maximum in Greenland Y. Axford et al. 10.1146/annurev-earth-081420-063858
- Chemical Composition and Molecular-Specific Optical Properties of Atmospheric Brown Carbon Associated with Biomass Burning A. Hettiyadura et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c05883
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 07 Jun 2023