Articles | Volume 19, issue 22
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Profiles of cloud condensation nuclei, dust mass concentration, and ice-nucleating-particle-relevant aerosol properties in the Saharan Air Layer over Barbados from polarization lidar and airborne in situ measurements
Total article views: 4,596 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,596 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,463 with geography defined and 1,133 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,003 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,969 with geography defined and 1,034 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 593 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 494 with geography defined and 99 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Apparent dust size discrepancy in aerosol reanalysis in north African dust after long-range transport S. Kramer et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10047-2020
- Profiling of Dust and Urban Haze Mass Concentrations during the 2019 National Day Parade in Beijing by Polarization Raman Lidar Z. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs13163326
- Wintertime Saharan dust transport towards the Caribbean: an airborne lidar case study during EUREC<sup>4</sup>A M. Gutleben et al. 10.5194/acp-22-7319-2022
- Characterization of Saharan and Sahelian dust sources based on geochemical and radiogenic isotope signatures D. Guinoiseau et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2022.107729
- Wildfire smoke, Arctic haze, and aerosol effects on mixed-phase and cirrus clouds over the North Pole region during MOSAiC: an introduction R. Engelmann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13397-2021
- Retrieval and Calculation of Vertical Aerosol Mass Fluxes by a Coherent Doppler Lidar and a Sun Photometer X. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs13163259
- Constraining the Twomey effect from satellite observations: issues and perspectives J. Quaas et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15079-2020
- The dual-field-of-view polarization lidar technique: a new concept in monitoring aerosol effects in liquid-water clouds – theoretical framework C. Jimenez et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15247-2020
- POLIPHON conversion factors for retrieving dust-related cloud condensation nuclei and ice-nucleating particle concentration profiles at oceanic sites Y. He et al. 10.5194/amt-16-1951-2023
- Mesoscale spatio-temporal variability of airborne lidar-derived aerosol properties in the Barbados region during EUREC<sup>4</sup>A P. Chazette et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1271-2022
- Retrieving ice-nucleating particle concentration and ice multiplication factors using active remote sensing validated by in situ observations J. Wieder et al. 10.5194/acp-22-9767-2022
- Comparison of Scanning LiDAR with Other Remote Sensing Measurements and Transport Model Predictions for a Saharan Dust Case H. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs14071693
- Biological Aerosol Particles in Polluted Regions W. Hu et al. 10.1007/s40726-020-00138-4
- Long-term profiling of aerosol light extinction, particle mass, cloud condensation nuclei, and ice-nucleating particle concentration over Dushanbe, Tajikistan, in Central Asia J. Hofer et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4695-2020
- Tropospheric and stratospheric wildfire smoke profiling with lidar: mass, surface area, CCN, and INP retrieval A. Ansmann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9779-2021
- Annual cycle of aerosol properties over the central Arctic during MOSAiC 2019–2020 – light-extinction, CCN, and INP levels from the boundary layer to the tropopause A. Ansmann et al. 10.5194/acp-23-12821-2023
- Dust transport and advection measurement with spaceborne lidars ALADIN and CALIOP and model reanalysis data G. Dai et al. 10.5194/acp-22-7975-2022
- Laboratory measurements of ice nuclei particle concentration in the range of − 29 to − 48 °C M. López & R. Bürgesser 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105433
- A First Case Study of CCN Concentrations from Spaceborne Lidar Observations A. Georgoulias et al. 10.3390/rs12101557
- Modelling mineral dust emissions and atmospheric dispersion with MADE3 in EMAC v2.54 C. Beer et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4287-2020
- Evaluation of aerosol number concentrations from CALIPSO with ATom airborne in situ measurements G. Choudhury et al. 10.5194/acp-22-7143-2022
- Impact of various air mass types on cloud condensation nuclei concentrations along coastal southeast Florida E. Edwards et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118371
- DeLiAn – a growing collection of depolarization ratio, lidar ratio and Ångström exponent for different aerosol types and mixtures from ground-based lidar observations A. Floutsi et al. 10.5194/amt-16-2353-2023
- Derived Profiles of CCN and INP Number Concentrations in the Taklimakan Desert via Combined Polarization Lidar, Sun-Photometer, and Radiosonde Observations S. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs15051216
- The ice-nucleating activity of African mineral dust in the Caribbean boundary layer A. Harrison et al. 10.5194/acp-22-9663-2022
- Circular polarization in atmospheric aerosols S. Gassó & K. Knobelspiesse 10.5194/acp-22-13581-2022
- Detrainment Dominates CCN Concentrations Around Non‐Precipitating Convective Clouds Over the Amazon R. Braga et al. 10.1029/2022GL100411
- Dust mass, cloud condensation nuclei, and ice-nucleating particle profiling with polarization lidar: updated POLIPHON conversion factors from global AERONET analysis A. Ansmann et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4849-2019
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023